• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Uniform in 2012 + Throwback?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Reaction score
Since they're suppose to be unveiled in April, it would make since for them to do it at the NFL Draft.

S

Seattlehawk94

They won't do it at the draft...They will have an unveiling just before the draft like they did in 2002...

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Call me old fashion, but I liked our Uniforms (forget the green jersey's), but what the hell. Let's see what they come up with.

Reaction score
I hope they don't change the actual "Seahawk" logo, but a slight tweak might be fun. Def excited for a throw back!! Old colors, like the silver helmet with the current logo would be sick!!!

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm anxious to see what they come up with now. I think a silver helmet or some small changes would be sweet just nothing to over the top......now that I think about that it's funny coming from a ducks fan lol

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't want anything crazy like the Ducks uniform... as much as I love the craziness, it doesn't belong in the NFL.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The chrome helmets the ducks wore in the rose bowl were sick! I would really love to see the throw backs in '12, maybe a slight tweak to the doofy looking hawk and scheme to make it not look so '80 s.

Reaction score
I agree szat, the helmet was sick, but those shenanigans don't belong in the NFL.

and Ida dont even start... maybe they should change the Seahawks blue to the '99 Honda Civic Si blue that you're BS broncos wear..... Lol

S

Seattlehawk94

Keep same color jersey...Take away neon Zubaz pants green and bring back the old green as the accent...Bring back silver pants and helmets, wrap the logo so it's like a streak on both sides...

Top Bottom