• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Giants @ Seahawks - 11/7: LOSS 41 - 7

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Stiff test this week boys! The Giants are coming to town. As always, lets run down the keys to victory.

1 - the 12th man will be very important this week as we are facing a top NFC team. The 12th man will have to create havoc getting plays in and out, as well as false starts.

2 - RUN THE FOOTBALL - Last week was a little bit of an embarrassment. We need to run the ball better

3 - Win the turn over battle

4 - Stop the run. The Giants run the ball as well as anyone in the league, it is imperative to make Eli Manning beat us through the air.

Reaction score
How do you ALWAYS overlook the single biggest key to the game? PROTECT MATT. The Giants' pass rush is very good. We need Okung back

Reaction score
(Made it Official)

Keeping Hasselbeck on his feet is probably the most important key to this game. The Raiders pass rush got to Hasselbeck with ease. If the Seahawks don't make adjustments, the Giants will knock Hasselbeck out of the game.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;51459 said:
(Made it Official)

Keeping Hasselbeck on his feet is probably the most important key to this game. The Raiders pass rush got to Hasselbeck with ease. If the Seahawks don't make adjustments, the Giants will knock Hasselbeck out of the game.
Matt is already out of the game, whitehurst is starting this week. He is more of a vertical passer which means our line needs to be that much better for him to have time to get the ball down the field. He does have more mobility than matt though so i am excited to see how Whitey does this week. Having Pitts back is huge, but we need Okung to get healthy fast. Our running game pretty much revolves around his health, it is so much better when he is in there.

Reaction score
dmarkholt12;51479 said:
Matt is already out of the game, whitehurst is starting this week. He is more of a vertical passer which means our line needs to be that much better for him to have time to get the ball down the field. He does have more mobility than matt though so i am excited to see how Whitey does this week. Having Pitts back is huge, but we need Okung to get healthy fast. Our running game pretty much revolves around his health, it is so much better when he is in there.
I posted that before Hasselbeck was declared out. ;)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The odds are certianly stacked against us this week, and with the Giants rolling into town, hot, against what is seemily is our second string team on all fronts, things could get ugly, quick. Giants have some impressive numbers and their pass rush is ferousious!

But the Giants stats can be decieving and except for the texan game, none of those wins really impress me. This will be as much as a test for the Giants as it will be for the us, both could establish dominance in the NFC with a win. Am I wrong about this? Think about it.

I am looking for the 12 man and that swarming D-fence to get to into Eli's head, we will need turnovers (ET go home!?), and our ST to get us great feild position.

Either way I am very excited to watch this game, exspecially to see what Charlie can do.
GO HAWKS!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I wonder how chuckie is sleeping tonigt.... big day tomorrow.

The day of days for CW!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man what is going on??? Such a good start to the season and then just NOT GOOD the last couple of weeks. :(

Reaction score
If they play like this the rest of the season:

Nov. 14 @ Cardinals: Loss
Nov. 21 @ Saints: Loss
Nov. 28 vs. Chiefs: Loss
Dec. 5 vs. Panthers: Win
Dec. 12 at 49ers: Loss
Dec. 19 vs. Falcons: Loss
Dec. 26 at Buccaneers: Loss
Jan. 2 vs. Rams: Loss

Record: 5-11

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;51577 said:
If they play like this the rest of the season:

Nov. 14 @ Cardinals: Loss
Nov. 21 @ Saints: Loss
Nov. 28 vs. Chiefs: Loss
Dec. 5 vs. Panthers: Win
Dec. 12 at 49ers: Loss
Dec. 19 vs. Falcons: Loss
Dec. 26 at Buccaneers: Loss
Jan. 2 vs. Rams: Loss

Record: 5-11

I hear ya. But I'm still confident for the Chiefs and Rams. Hopefully Cards are demoralized after their OT loss and will underestimate us next week. When I was betting NFL I can't tell you how many times I'd take the opposing team after a blowout loss and get screwed by a Jekyll/Hyde performance.

Top Bottom