• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Falcons @ Seahawks - 10/2: Week 4 (LOSS 30-28)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks bob dude! Headed to game now, pretty stoked, cuase i kno we have chance at home with our defense. I think we need a couple of break out plays though in order win, like a washinton return, a baldwin 60 yarder, pick 6, beast mode, something because i dont think tjack alone can sustain drives and constitantly move the chains.
Anyone know if cam is starting? Hoping to see our oline contine to improve, and our dline stuff the run! Watch out for jaquizz thou he might catch u off guard.
Hope my phone works ar clink, but i doubt it, i have at&t.
GO HAWKS!!!!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Fuckin' Jackson, he should have had the completion on that pick. He doesn't understand how to throw to big receivers, throw it up and away from the defender and let the receiver make the play. He threw that ball way too low.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Dang, Jackson makes two throws to Baldwin that are just a little off and then hits Rice on the bomb... That may open things up for Lynch.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Jackson isn't getting rid of the ball quick enough, he's leading guys into big hits.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
lets see if we can get a turnover here... ET needs his first career pick 6 lol.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Tjack finally kept his eyes down field instead of just taking off. Result is an easy TD to Obi-wan. I can't believe we're in this game.

Top Bottom