• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Falcons @ Seahawks - 10/2: Week 4 (LOSS 30-28)

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
That was stupid... They should have tried to get the first down. False start on Rice was huge.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Dumb! Has that kicker ever kicked one near that long before? Was it really close? O/W, should have gone for the 1st down and use the timeout for the FG.

To be SO CLOSE and not get it...killin' me!! We switched places with the Lions so far. Argh.

Reaction score
Dumb! Has that kicker ever kicked one near that long before? Was it really close? O/W, should have gone for the 1st down and use the timeout for the FG.

To be SO CLOSE and not get it...killin' me!! We switched places with the Lions so far. Argh.
It went left, but even if it was straight it probably would have been a yard or two short.

Should have went for it, but it was still a good game.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
If it was straight I think it would have hit the crossbar. It may have even bounced over.

Reaction score
HORRID call by PC... The odds of getting a first on 4th down have to better than making a 61 harder with Doucheka.... wtf Pete??!

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
he does have a pretty big leg...still woulda liked to see em go for the first at least then use the timeout, wasnt it like 4th and 7 or something like that

Top Bottom