• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Browns - 10/23: Week 7 (LOSE 6 - 3)

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I'm spitting crow feather's out right now. All Preseason, and the start of the regular season I wanted to see what Charlie could do starting. I have my answer. I'm not a Tjack hater by any means, but I felt like Charlie Brown was a better QB. Yeah there were some bad calls, there was a huge dropped pass by Obo, but this game was there for the takeing. Sorry if I pissed anybody off with my earlier post's this morning. Was in one of my moods I guess. Anywho, this is a frikkin dumb ass loss. I would have bet a paycheck the Hawks were going to take this one with their defence shutting down the Browns, and our Offence putting up at least 21 points. I'll be at the game next week with my oldest Son, and a good friend of mine. I damn sure hope TJack is in uniform,and starting for our Hawks. This old heart can't stand to see another performance like we just seen today. Both today, and next Sunday I thought were winable games. We'll do her next week.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I'm spitting crow feather's out right now. All Preseason, and the start of the regular season I wanted to see what Charlie could do starting. I have my answer. I'm not a Tjack hater by any means, but I felt like Charlie Brown was a better QB. Yeah there were some bad calls, there was a huge dropped pass by Obo, but this game was there for the takeing. Sorry if I pissed anybody off with my earlier post's this morning. Was in one of my moods I guess. Anywho, this is a frikkin dumb ass loss. I would have bet a paycheck the Hawks were going to take this one with their defence shutting down the Browns, and our Offence putting up at least 21 points. I'll be at the game next week with my oldest Son, and a good friend of mine. I damn sure hope TJack is in uniform,and starting for our Hawks. This old heart can't stand to see another performance like we just seen today. Both today, and next Sunday I thought were winable games. We'll do her next week.

No offense taken 28, but in our defense, if you follow the flow of the thread, it all makes sense. I thought your posts were a bit out of line but I like your passion. As for the game...worst performance I can remember and I've been a Hawk fan from the beginning. I honestly thought it was a dead heat between CBJ and T-Jack in the pre-season, but now? Whitehurst is useless. He looked like a deer in headlights out there. No Lynch = no running game and the Browns took advantage of it. That clipping call on Leon's return was pure BULLSHIT and literally cost us a win. Not that we deserved to win with that performance, but the D deserved a win. With Thurmond out, we're flat out screwed at CB. I still can't believe how bad the offense was in that game. Carroll should be embarrassed.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
You honestly think PC has no say in the offensive and defensive game plans?? Really?? Sorry man, but that's laughable.

Reaction score
Probably not very much on the offensive side, since he's a defensive coach. I'm guessing the game plan was to use Lynch a lot since Cleveland struggles against the run, so that kind of went out the window.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Thank you Roller for the nod. Lacy, as far as being a dumb ass that doesn't know shit about football, and should keep to not posting I said I'm sorry if I pissed anybody off. That goes for you too. However, I'll post when I damn well feel like it. If a Mod. feels I'm out of line, I'll take note of it. That being said, I'll also kick back, and read the thread more carefully, and try not to let my emotions get the better of me. As far as not knowing shit about football, no I'm no expert. That's why I follow this forum. Folks like 94, and others I learn a great deal from, but I have played the game, and not on Madden. As far as any other communication goes between you and I, we can take it to another media, meet at a game and have a beer together, or take to another level. Makes no differance to me. Your choice, take care.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
Honestly its not that big of a deal. I don't take any offense from what anyone on the internet says about me. These forums are meant for discussions about the hawks, and when a team is as bad as we are now there will be many MANY arguments and different views.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Whitehurst played aweful, looked very rattled, his accuracy was WWAAAAYY offf. I honestly think he can play alot better than what he showed, but that was his chance and he blew it. QB Contraversy over.

Line struggled a bit too, and Forsett is really, really, bad this year.

We lost alot of ground on 49ers with this one, Cinny coming in and they are tough, 3rd ranked defense. Our defense better pack a lunch, as usual...

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree, if Whitehurst doesn't take another snap that's fine with me. It turned out to be a "be carefull what you ask for, because you might get it" day for me. I don't get why he looked poised in the Giants game, and WTF in this one. I guess the free play to Baldwin made it look better than it was. Too bad, I honestly thought we were going to take this one hands down.

Reaction score
Kind of weird, there's NO doubt in my mind that we win this game if T-jack was healthy and probably put up 20+ in the process.

Reaction score
Yeah, Seahawks confirmed it on Twitter about an hour ago.

Carroll said on Brock and Salk today that its possible he'll be back in 4-5 weeks. They'll know more after the test results come back. He also said its possible he has a high ankle sprain too.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I want to say the referee was Mike Carrey? Anyway, that guy sucks donkeys he is so bad. He always seems to be in on seahawk losses and bad calls against the team. As soon as I saw him on the field I told my wife he's going to cost us a touchdown. Not surprised by the bad call, however, still pissed about it. As said before, Whitehurst is great for letting the defense win, and was good enough this week. No chance of overcoming those multiple bad calls.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Which is weird because I think he's the best ref in the league.

Not the first time I've heard this comment, which I'm assuming is without sarcasm, as a bears fan said the same. I do think he is a good referee normally is competent, nevertheless, when he takes the field for seahawks games we get screwed. Not Luckett level screwed, but same raw deal.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah Mike Carrey has always seemed to be on top of it before...

Im done blaming the ref though, you really gotta to look at DB (Cox?) that was REALLY STUPID of him to reach out like that, everyone knows the rules, you just dont do that, your asking for a flag. And I'll say that that is one area, stupid mistakes and boneheaded pentalties that this team needs to clean up. Young group and they need alittle more fundementals and disipline instilled IMO.

Top Bottom