• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Browns - 10/23: Week 7 (LOSE 6 - 3)

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
WHY THE F_CK ARE YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT THE LAMBS WHEN THIS IS A CLEVELAND F_UCKING BROWNS TREAD??? You know, that's why I don't post alot on this sight. NO offence to the Huddle what so ever. It's the folks ( except a few ) that just post what comes out of their ass to keep their post count up? Hell I don't know. All I know is I read this site Every Day to get good Seahawk Insights, and worth while thoughts. That being vented, Charlie is going behind center today (I know, obvious), and we're going to win! period! The man has a better sence in the pocket than TJack, and can look off , and read Defences better than TJ. Albeit TJ was getting better as the games went on. As far as the two being below, or average QB,s? BS Compared to who? the best in the league? Sorry can't go there. Compare apples to apples. As far as #1's game plan, we do just that, and we win today VS the Browns.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
VENT #2, this is not the Holmy, Moron, vs Carrol reality show. It's the Seattle Seahawks vs the Cleveland Browns Football game. I love this sight to death, but come on people, talk about football. Maybe I just expect too much from a FOOTBALL sight. No pessonnal disrespect to anyone on the site, but I remember back in the day when this was the best Seattle Seahawks NFL Football site to go to. Still is IMHO

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
hey dumbass whitehurst is making his second career start, so why would his only other start not be mentiones

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
his pocket presence has looked atrocious today,he doesnt step up in the pocket when needed thats why he continues to get sacked off the edge. u probly should stick to not posting becuase u obviously dont know shit about football

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
god whitehurst is so bad rice had the easiest td ever, LATE THROW, and a horrible pass basically forced him out of bounds

Reaction score
Can I get those 3 hours back? One of the worst, if not the worst Seahawks game I've ever seen...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
well things to take away from this game. even though it was the browns offense,the defense still looked really good.we really really need to work on our discipline, way too many penalties, Fuck the ref's too though 2nd to whitehurst they cost us that game.too many dropped passes, hasn't really been an issue this year but need to keep that in check.whitehurst needs to be moved down to 3rd on depth chart after that performance, i have never seen play that shitty before

Reaction score
Where are all the Charlie lovers at? If this didn't put an end to the "put Charlie in raw raw" i don't know what will.... and he had 2 weeks to prepare.

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but TJack wins this game for ua easily. And yeah that was a stupid move by Red, but you really think Charlie can put together a winning drive in 1 minute? He couldn't do it in 59.....

Reaction score
As bad as the offense was we still should have won this game. Bullshit call on Leon's return.

Whitehurst is a joke, I want to say the people calling for Portis are dumb... But he would probably be better than Whitehurst.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
SOB ya its a cracked fibuula likely headed to IR,man he just cant stay healthy hes so freakin good to it sucks

Top Bottom