• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Gameday Thread: Seahawks @ Rams - 11/20: Week 11 (WIN 24-7)

Reaction score
Seahawks (3-6) @ Rams (2-7)
» Regular Season - Week 11

Date: November 20th, 2011
Time: 1:05pm PT
Network: FOX
Game Buzz Comic: Click Here

Reaction score
Good game... first offense play I was like siiiick!! Then I was pissed for a bit then I was happy. That's my post game analysis. Lol

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
lol I was happy, then kind of mad when they gave up that TD. Then My phone went from like 70% charged to 15% so I had to stop listening to the game. Forgot to DVR the game this week.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
You know its weird... Not saying its going to happen, but I look at the schedule and it doesn't seem that outrageous to say we can go 8-8. Hell, even running the table all of a sudden doesn't seem impossible... Now I know that's very unlikely, but IF that happened... 10-6, with a win head to head over the Giants and Bears (if this were to happen) would possibly be good enough for a playoff spot. I know, it in all likelihood won't happen. Just weird to think about.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Cutler is out so that Chicago game doesnt look as scary.

Thought we owned the rams today. Even after the really, really, bad start, I still thought we looked better and wasnt that worried. Our defense just kicks ass, plain and simple, they really get in a frenzy, and the ability to run the ball really helps our offense. I cant say there was one weakness on defense today. Big Red should get the game ball, he is playing like a pro bowler this year.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Big Red had a really good game... But Clemons was a beast. He hit the QB 6 times.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Clem comes flying from the outside often, and Red/Mebane/Branch, push the line into the backfield on almost every snap.
Then when they send Hill/Safety in the gap, we are getting tremendous pressure on the QB.
We may not get alot of sacks, but man we get a ton of pressure on the QB and it shows, Bradford and Flacco could not function at all. Our D is really becoming one of the best, and when we get some offense going we can win against anyone.

Reaction score
I think the secondary really helps the DLine. I would bet a few of those sacks last week were coverage sacks.

Top Bottom