• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Optimus Prime v. Megatron

Reaction score
I'm sure if you poled most people around the country outside of the Bay Area, most folks would say he's a douche bag. I'd bet a case of beer Jim Schwartz and people in Detroit don't like him!

When he puts beer on the line, you know shit just got real.

Reaction score
Listening to Softy now, Detroit radio host on the phone. Shermans comments have rubbed some of the Lions players the wrong way and even Calvin Johnson himself said it got him a little bit pumped up.

He compared it to the WWE and dudes running their mouth before a fight. Let your game do the talking.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. Those comments were in the Sando link (i.e. WWE, etc.).

And I am 100% bias, but I would like to hope people can discern between Sherman with his generally harmless antics and the true douchebaginess of Harbaugh.

Reaction score
Yeah. Those comments were in the Sando link (i.e. WWE, etc.).

And I am 100% bias, but I would like to hope people can discern between Sherman with his generally harmless antics and the true douchebaginess of Harbaugh.
Guess I should've checked out the Sando link.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats what I figured. I will be watching the chirping between those two, and Detriots Center, seems like he's a hot head.

Reaction score
Baldwin is awesome. More nerdy than you would think, he changed his display pic on twitter to Piccolo from DBZ for a while.

Top Bottom