• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packers @ Seahawks MNF

Reaction score
But Burleson did have a big game. Miss that guy. He'll never be a #1, but he was a fun and productive dude to have around.

-the glove-

Huddler
Reaction score
No, they made the wrong call...

Twice, Wilson was picks earlier and that might have set GB up for more points but apparently diving in mid air you are somehow supposed to stop..That roughing the passer was weak shit..

Roughing the passer was called because the defender went at the knees of Wilson (aka the Carson Palmer rule). Once he steps out of the pocket, the rules don't apply to the passer UNLESS he plants his feet and makes a throwing motion. Which he did. So as silly as that rule may be (I don't like it just like the Tuck rule), its still in the rule book and was correctly called.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Roughing the passer was called because the defender went at the knees of Wilson (aka the Carson Palmer rule). Once he steps out of the pocket, the rules don't apply to the passer UNLESS he plants his feet and makes a throwing motion. Which he did. So as silly as that rule may be (I don't like it just like the Tuck rule), its still in the rule book and was correctly called.

He didn't plant though. He threw on the run.

Reaction score
^ Agreed. It was one of his signature roll-outs to the right. He threw while on the move. Also, we now know why he doesn't roll left (see Nick Perry sack).

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Well he kind started to roll to the right on hat play. When he realized Perry was there he tried to change directions and out run him. I wouldn't really call that a rollout to the left.

Idahawk

Reaction score
That wasn't Burleson. That was Titus Young, you know? Former member of YOUR Boise State Broncos?

my mistake

SENIOR MOMENT: Young also debuted an extended last name on his jersey: Young Sr. His son, Titus Demetrius Young Jr., was born last month. The Lions said Young either got approval from the NFL or officially changed his name to add Sr.

Its in honor of his son

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
my mistake

SENIOR MOMENT: Young also debuted an extended last name on his jersey: Young Sr. His son, Titus Demetrius Young Jr., was born last month. The Lions said Young either got approval from the NFL or officially changed his name to add Sr.

Its in honor of his son

Figured that had to be it. Sounds like he thinks Jr. is going to play football too lol.

Idahawk

Reaction score

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Why were both Tate and Martin on the field? You'd think when we can put Rice, Edwards, McCoy, Moore, and Miller out there tthat we'd only have to put one short guy out there tops.

I think you and I are the only ones who even noticed that! The whole time during the review, I was asking my wife, "Why are there only two (shorter) Hawks and three or four Packers??" (Worst of all, the other Seahawk wasn't even jumping! WTF?) Most hail Marys, it's half the damn team; at least all the "hands" guys.

BTW, nice to see almighty Irish here again! :)

Top Bottom