• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Patriots vs Seahawks Pre-Game Poll

Who's gonna this week?

• Seattle runs away with it (15 points or more)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it would take us more than one TD to win this one and I dont believe Wilson is up to it. In a low scoring game, we will see us having the ball and needing a touchdown in the last two minutes and Wilson just cant clutch it... Again. Sorry for the pessimism, I'd love to be wrong but that's what I think is the most likely outcome based on what I have seen from both teams so far.

Looking forward to seeing Clemons and Irvin maul Brady!

I am so happy I was wrong :) Russell I love you <3

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
I am so happy I was wrong :) Russell I love you <3

Yea.... I think we all guessed this game somewhat with reality, "I" was into an even match with playcalling making the difference....

I am now seeing the Quarterback situation differently than I did a week ago. (or, this morning in my earlier post).

I do not see the #1 defense allocation, I am glad we won, but was not impressed with much of the Defenses game.... certainly no shutdown that impacted the Bellichick game plan.

woe ! a Patriot beating handed down by the Hawks !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Every one get enough bombs and yards and TD's from Wilson ? No Picks ? No Blowout by the Pats LOL

That was a fuck of a storm for the defense to weather , close to 60 passes ??? This team doesn't play as young as they are , way to just keep fighting and not let up ! By the end of the game we were bringing 4 and getting pressure on Brady, if we can do that every game .....dude.

I'll caption my own avatar

" Hey kid were relevant again "

Go Seahawks !

Reaction score
The protection Brady got was insane. Our guys were going hard every snap. Just couldn't get there.

Reaction score
Do these two guys shop out of the same fashion catalog? LOL

PeteandBellichick.jpg

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL

Belly - You really think you can beat me?

PC - Your taller than my quarterback too, have you read my book?

Reaction score
I'd like to point out, everything I said about this game beforehand was accurate... Friggn N(FL)stradomus over here... Or N(FL)strADAMus?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd like to point out, everything I said about this game beforehand was accurate... Friggn N(FL)stradomus over here... Or N(FL)strADAMus?

I'll admit, I was a naysayer. I knew our defense and the 12th man would keep us in it but didn't anticipate Wilson throwing 3 with no Int's. I hate how all the critics try to take it away by blaming Brady, that was an impressive win.

Top Bottom