• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pick 6 WRs

HAWK

Huddler
Reaction score
If you could pick 6 WRs to make this team who would you pick? I was disappointed with the play of Tate and Obamanu last night. They couldn't get open against Tennesee's number ones.

Also, I think, sadly, that Kris Durham didn't make the most of his time last night in the 2nd half. Further, I believe that he is destined to get cut as we went out to sign Braylon and TO, two guys with similar builds to replace Mike Williams. Here are my top 6:

Sidney Rice
Doug Baldwin
Terrell Owens
Braylon Edwards
Golden Tate
Ben Obamanu

Lockette is dropping a lot of passes in practice, and as I said above it is time to say goodbye to Durham. Also, Deon Butler is too small for this league and needs to go as well.

I've heard guys say that either TO or Braylon will make the team. In practice they are showing that they BOTH deserve to make it.

OP
H

HAWK

Huddler
Reaction score
Why not Braylon Edwards? According to the Hawks' website he has been lighting it up.

Paybacktimes

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeh I would have to say - Tate, Edwards, Owens, Rice, Obamanu and Baldwin will be the 6 that I would take.

Reaction score
Rice, Baldwin, Owens, Edwards, Tate and Obo... Lockette can go PS. Did he even play Sat?

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Rice, Baldwin, Edwards, Owens, Tate, Lockette.

Can I still keep Obomanu in the special teams? Difficult stuff.. Would not want to cut Lockette and I hope Kearse makes it to the practice squad. Durham did not look good enough against Titans.

Btw. I first thought this topic was about interceptions returned to touchdowns :)

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson to Edwards was the only deep post during the whole game. Not much to base a decision on.

I was hoping to see Tuinei.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
PUP Rice

Tate
Baldwin
TO
Edwards
Martin
Lockette

That was tough....

Idahawk

Reaction score
Baldwin
Butler
TO
Edwards
Lockette
Rice( one more season)

Tate should have played baseball because after 27 games he's a strikeout.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Why PUP Rice? They're being cautious with him, but I'm sure he'll be ready to play before week 7.

I hear ya, but at least by week 7 we will know where we have room to cut on the roster.
It is backwards thinking, and would only consider it if I though Rice was goin to miss a couple games.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i would say for me
Rice TO baldwin tate butler and lockette
and depending on how the rest of the preseason goes maybe sub in edwards for lockette or butler even though i still dont wanna give up on butler just yet

OP
H

HAWK

Huddler
Reaction score
Why PUP Rice? They're being cautious with him, but I'm sure he'll be ready to play before week 7.

He's planning on playing week 1, and said that if he had to, he could have played yesterday.

OP
H

HAWK

Huddler
Reaction score
Here's my new top 6:

Rice
Baldwin
Edwards
TO
Butler
Tate

It's time to cut Obamanu. If we don't have Rice this year, you can expect the passing game to suffer. We may as well give up the farm to sign Mike Wallace.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
My new 6:

Rice
Tate
Baldwin
Edwards
Butler
Lockette

T.O. looked tired, lackluster, slow, and confuzed.

Top Bottom