• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Play Of The Year ( Seahawks 2013-14 )

Idahawk

Reaction score
Choose your favorite play of the 2013-14 season, pre-season - post season or regular season and post it here .

We'll take the top 4 of 5 suggestions and have a vote off via pole question starting Monday.

If you see your answer already posted simply " like " the option and that will count as your choice.

pabuqa4e.jpg

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Wilson taking the shot to Kearse and scoring the TD to go ahead in the NFC Championship. He threaded the ball perfectly even though he had the free play because of the encroachment flag. Kearse also caught the ball even though he had blanket coverage.

Both receiver and QB were in perfect sync.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The 'superbowl tip' or 'imaculate deflection' by ringworm sherm gotta be in there and is probably a lock.

Reaction score
Too many to pick the "one"....

• Baldwin's insane sideline catch on 3rd down in Carolina to keep our scoring drive alive.
  • The tip and interception on SF first drive in Seattle week 2.
  • Sherman pick 6 vs Houston to tie the game.
  • Wilson's crazy scramble on 4th down in Houston where he split three defenders and converted.
  • 80 yard TD pass to Tate from Wilson in STL.
  • Strip sack fumble for a TD by Avril and Bennett vs NO on MNF.
  • 5 picks and a shut out in NY.
  • 30 some yard TD run by Lynch in the divisional round to put the game away.
  • The 4th down TD pass to Kearse in the NFCCG.
  • The 40 some yard TD run by Lynch in the NFCCG.
  • AND THE IMACULATE DEFLECTION by Sherman to send the Seattle Seahawks to The Super Bowl!!!

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe not the greatest play of the year but I have to mention the Golden Tate TD catch at the end of the first half against the Falcons as being one of them.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If thats your play of the year then your standards are low.

You got it at the 12 and still didn't score 7.

Mediocre is right.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
My oh my. I can almost feel the lack of confidence bleeding from your posts. You know you're doomed. Why don't you just admit it? You don't actually think you have a chance.

So we beat the 49ers, but you think we are going to loose, does that mean 49ers wouldn't stand a chance either?
You are all kinds of mixed up aren't you? Fact is most seahawks fans feel more confident in this game then the NFC championship game. You know why? Because silly, we are the #1 defense.... #1 in everything defense.
49ers were mediocre.....

MED-I-O-CRE...

Chin up son... Theres always next year. Youll have your shiny new staduim in the butt hole of the bay area, San Jose, and theres always the draft????

Youlll need to draft well because your going to lose a bunch of starters due to cap constraints.

NFC WEST CHAMPS!

POWNED LIKE CRABTREE WAS ON THE SEATTLE SWAT!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Stay on topic. If you want to talk smack then take it to Rivals smackdown.

Further off topic responses will be warned.

The posts have been moved.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'm thinking the hit of the year will be handed out in the SB.

The play may also end up being the game winner in this game or at least be the most memorable.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
My oh my. I can almost feel the lack of confidence bleeding from your posts. You know you're doomed. Why don't you just admit it? You don't actually think you have a chance.

If you don't think the Seahawks have a chance then you don't know nearly as much about football as I thought you did. You also sell your own team up the river by saying that too.
Not only are the Seahawks gonna roll and take home the Lombardi trophy but my money would have been on the Niners too had they made it.
Denver put up 24 on the Chargers and only put up 17 on them a few weeks earlier, both home games. They put up 26 on the Patriots. How much do you think they're going to put up on the Seahawks?

Top Bottom