• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RDUB Flak

If Rdub struggles, how many losses before PC pulls him?

• Never, Rdub is the man

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• less than 4

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • less than 6

• Not till next season

• Other

• Total voters

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Hearing a lot of flak in radio land about Rdub's expectations this season.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We/He wont Lose enough to be pulled IMO. You have to add some context to your question.
Like 4 games in a row? yeah maybe then, if the loses are on him for making rookie mistakes, but he is going to play just as well as what we saw, and what we saw was talent.

S

Seattlehawk94

Banks-Dilfer

DangeRuss choice will play Tony to Flynn's Trent and we start winning when Flynn takes control...With this defense all you need is a Dilfer which Flynn is clearly better than...

I say Week 6.....

Idahawk

Reaction score
Last time I checked we drafted Wilson, he's our guy . It would be career suicide to go backwards on everything PC and the staff have done and said after only a few games reguardless of the record, not mention what those types of things do to a locker room. If RW stinks it up, he plays until your out of the playoff picture and you move forward with Flynn.

Reaction score
If he struggles out of the gate, 3 or 4 straight losses, I could see Pete making a change and plugging Flynn in. This is Pete Carroll, there is no convention in what he does and he will do whatever is necessary to win, whether its PC or not.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He stuck by TJ and gave him a chance yet he's going to pull the plug after 4 games on a guy we used a 3rd round pick for ?
Sorry boys Flynn isn't worth pulling Wilson for.

Reaction score
We didn't lose 3 or 4 out of the gate last year with TJack. Considering the oline gave him no time to throw at the start of the season and he had no run game, he didn't do too bad. Plus, who were you going to put in there instead of #7?? Chawlie? We all saw him hit his ceiling in Cleveland.

My admiration for Flynn, has nothing to do with my OPINION of how long Wilsons leash is. If he really struggles out of the gate and we lost say 4 games in a row, and the difference maker was his poor play, it wouldnt surprise me if Pete threw Flynn in to salvage the season. Pete has never worried about hurting someone's feelings. Everything he does, he does for the betterment of this team. Doesn't matter if you're a 1st rounder, undrafted or got a starters salary.

And you bring up a 3rd round pick like its some fucking highly esteemed pick lol. It's not like they spent a 1st overall on a Luck or Btadford and will stick by him through the highs and lows. Plus, those players are usually on really bad teams and are rebuilding. This team is ready to win now. And no one including Kellen Moore 2.0 will stand in the way.

Reaction score
His nickname is Dangeruss, not "RDub". Like Idahawk said, PC stood by Jackson so I doubt he will bench Wilson unless he is "injured".

S

Seattlehawk94

If THIS team with THIS defense is sitting at 1-3 in October and it's because of a 3rd Round Rookie QB, Carroll should start polishing the resume....

S

Seattlehawk94

I do love the Wilson fans though...They remind me of Obamafans....

Throw them a catchy slogan and they are "ALL IN!" and nothing Flynn can do would change that....

"He threw for 480 and 6 TDs? WHO CARES? "RDub" lit it up in the preseason except for the last game!"...hahahahaha

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

Throw them a catchy slogan and they are "ALL IN!" and nothing Flynn can do would change that....

"He threw for 480 and 6 TDs? WHO CARES? "RDub" lit it up in the preseason except for the last game!"...hahahahaha

Who does care? I don't see Jordy Nelson, James Jones, Donald Driver, and Jermichael Finley wearing Seahawks uniforms.

Flynn, when playing with the same players that Wilson did, could not perform like Wilson did. Period.

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score

...starting to sound like you are a bigger Flynn fanboy than a Seahawk fan

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
His nickname is Dangeruss, not "RDub". Like Idahawk said, PC stood by Jackson so I doubt he will bench Wilson unless he is "injured".

Dangeruss isn't bad if you mean to our chances of making it to a SB. I want to see how he deals with defeat and coming from behind. TJ was not the answer and I have to assume PC knew TJack wasn't the answer just a short time solution and he had no other options.

WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED! Is it just me or does that sound like something a person with learning disabilities would say?

Idahawk

Reaction score
And you bring up a 3rd round pick like its some fucking highly esteemed pick lol. It's not like they spent a 1st overall on a Luck or Btadford and will stick by him through the highs and lows. Plus, those players are usually on really bad teams and are rebuilding. This team is ready to win now. And no one including Kellen Moore 2.0 will stand in the way.

Its fucking better then the 7th round lol.

Wilson will get every chance that Luck and RG3 and the rest of the rookie starters in the NFL get. Wilson has done nothing to not deserve that type of respect. You build a team around a QB and right now its all about Russellmania's game and what his strong points are. When it comes down to it wins and losses won't make Flynn's arm stronger or his feet more mobile so why would you go backwards at a position and make things worse.

Reaction score
Its fucking better then the 7th round lol.

Actually, not really. When talking about this current regime, it doesnt matter when you were drafted or if you were drafted at all. This front office does not adhere to conventional wisdom - thats how how your boy Wilson got the starting job in the first place.

See: Carpentar vs Giacomini, Moffit vs Sweezy, LeGree vs J.Johnson, Curry vs KJ Wright, guys like Baldwin, Charly Marting, etc......

Reaction score
There's 51 other guys on the roster, 43 of which will play on Sunday. Its just really stale at this point. Everyone has talked about it to the point that they know where they stand and that's not likely to change. Most of us know where each other stands on the issue too. Seems pointless.

Top Bottom