• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

RDUB Flak

If Rdub struggles, how many losses before PC pulls him?

• Never, Rdub is the man

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• less than 4

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • less than 6

• Not till next season

• Other

• Total voters

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson is Tebow to non-Christian Seattle...Most people here hate Christians (slash God)

I like Seattle even more if this is correct :D

More seriously, quarterback controversy can be just the thing to ruin a good team on the verge of success. And that is where we are right now.. What PC does next defines the whole season.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
"What PC does next defines the whole season. "
That's why I voted for - other - in this thread's poll. PC has backed himself into a corner for now, and I don't believe he knows what to do about it.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
You know I actually didn't want to be in the right. Sometimes analysts know what they are talking about. It is incredible how players can look so good in the preseason.

As far as this season goes, I'm not sure a QB change is going to make much differnce. I still think Flynn is the better answer at QB but we have to figure out what is wrong with the oline. I think the D was just fatigued.

Reaction score
I'll tell you what's wrong with the defense. They are still unable to generate a pass rush. Even against a patch up AZ oline.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll tell you what's wrong with the offense. They are still unable to generate five guys (up front)that can consistantly play together for very long. Even against AZ.

Reaction score
LBs looked weak in pass coverage. Heap got behind them way too many times. Hill still can't cover a TE.

Reaction score
On the brightside, saw that we only allowed 45 or so rushing yards. That's pretty damn impressive.

Idahawk

Reaction score
LBs looked weak in pass coverage. Heap got behind them way too many times. Hill still can't cover a TE.

I don't understand why when Kolb came in we gave up on the pressure that was holding Skelton in check ? Kolb went right down the field uncontested. I think our coaches need to take their share of the blame on this one.

Idahawk

Reaction score
All I know is that I hope this was just a " Bad Game " If we let Dallas come in here and blow up our QB every play it wont matter who the fuck is behind center , it will be a long season.

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't understand why when Kolb came in we gave up on the pressure that was holding Skelton in check ? Kolb went right down the field uncontested. I think our coaches need to take their share of the blame on this one.

Kolb was firing lasers. It was the difference between changeups and fastballs. The AZ receivers synced better with the lasers.

Reaction score
Seriously, this is what Kolb does. He thrives when he comes in for an injured QB. No pressure to perform as a starter. See: Kolb backs up McNabb in Philly.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Seriously, this is what Kolb does. He thrives when he comes in for an injured QB. No pressure to perform as a starter. See: Kolb backs up McNabb in Philly.

Hey One, what do you think it would take to get everyone else to admit that Flynn fits the needs of the team and PC made a bad choice?

I said back in preseason that teams will simply rush him and send corners when he scrambes. I wish I felt better about calling that one. We are hella screwed if PC waits too many games.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hey One, what do you think it would take to get everyone else to admit that Flynn fits the needs of the team and PC made a bad choice?

I said back in preseason that teams will simply rush him and send corners when he scrambes. I wish I felt better about calling that one. We are hella screwed if PC waits too many games.

Flynn is fitting the needs of the team , We need a fucking back up and he's it , if PC made a bad choice then Portis can have the back up job LOL.

So you called it ? " teams will rush him and send corner blitzes" thats a real stretch there isn't , way to go out on a limb there buddy. Here's my prediction every fucking team in the NFL does that... WTF !

We are hella screwed if PC waits too many games.

Why don't you go down to the stadium sunday, start the we want Flynn chant and then become the first jumper death at C-Link Field, feel free to aim for someone wearing a Wilson Jersey , Id like to think it was the last thing that went through your head along with the sidewalk of course.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Playing both sides of the fence eh...;)

Bevis - "Are you threatening me?"

If Wilson wasn't limited by his height he could overcome the pressure. That is why QB's are normally tall.

Every NFL team does and sometimes they get burned when the QB can stay in the pocket and throw to the open man because the defense sent too many men. It's a numbers game.

Top Bottom