• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

San Fran fan didn't like the "Unsportsmanlike" noise

Idahawk

Reaction score
That or auto spell , I try to not to think of boobs when talking granny's , but hey , this one in SF could be a real Gilf .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Dori talks to Judy and Rich, the people who wrote the letter regarding noise restriction.

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9961573#

I'd never answer the phone. Poor Niners...this is a serious matter to them.

Can you imagine the signs next year...OMG! :) Their fate is sealed! hahaha

Reaction score
I've had some reservations with Sherman but he is the real deal. Talk about enhancement, playing against your old coach who dissed you with 12th man in full support. That is a lot of "Juice".

Since the new regime (post Hasselbeck) I haven't bought a jersey. Still sporting my 51. I think the time has come for a 25.
#3 would be safer. No garauntee Sherman doesn't jump the ship for some lucrative contract he's NOT going to get from the Seahawks.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
4ynebubu.jpg

We even have a better Granny than the 49ers !
I remember Mama Blue, We sat next to her for a season in the KingDome.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Just go with old #12, never have to get rid of that one, or a throwback with a member of the ring of honor is always a good choice too. I have a #12 in the last three unis, don't need a new one until they change the uniforms!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I bought an old Josh Brown jersey last week and today I removed the name on the back...lol

My 9 year old doesn't know the difference. Now he's got a cool Wilson jersey and I paid $16 at ShopGoodwill.com. :tup:

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Hate to think it one but $ talks.

I've always got my old reliable 80 in reserve.

I never bought a 12 but that would solve the "what to wear" issue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom