• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seafair & Favorite Hydroplane

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
This weekend's hydroplane races is the perfect storm to prelude NFL football for a long time resident such as myself. If you're interested in following up with the unlimited series here's the web address:

http://www.h1unlimited.com/# (sorry not a link, you have to copy & paste)

My favorite boat is the U-1 Oh Boy! Oberto being quarterbacked by Steve David. The U-1 also goes by the name of "Miss Madison" which is not to be confused with the dear people that I work for "Miss Management." Humor aside, hope we kick some al qatar villwock evil empire butt.

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
The Oberto isn't the eleventh boat & it isn't the thirteenth boat. Actually it's firmly in sixth place right now. However, I remember the older Oberto gentleman walking along the lakefront and handing out tasty treats to the kids. Sort of made me respect the character & the man. My mother dated the crew chief of the Squire Shop in it's heyday while I was a young child too. That was when Chip Hanauer first drove unlimiteds. Bill Muncy & Dean Chenoweth were local heroes. Local historical fact...Those boats are rad!

S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA....The Squire Shop....Miss that place....Only place I could find my old T&C and Maui and Son's Surf shirts outside of SoCal....(miss those too!)

OP
JustDoug

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
...and I miss that SoCal food as well. Guess I'll just have to settle for some Victory Pepperoni!

S

Seattlehawk94

I'll take a Double Double from In-N-Out anyday over anything really...haha...

Top Bottom