• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks 2013 Regular Season MVP ?

Seahawks Huddle regular season MVP is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm hoping Harvin opens this offense up , I'm banking on it actually.

Free Brandon Browner

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree the defense is great but MVP does not go to the whole defense, just one player. Same for offence, Russ can't be blamed for all the offenceive line problems or play calling. We are just taking one player here. I feel Russ is in the most important position and his stats are great for a second year player and compared to other QB's in the NFL. Just look at his win, loss record since he has been here. Could the Hawks make the SB without him? Lot better chance with him.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'm hoping Harvin opens this offense up , I'm banking on it actually.
Free Brandon Browner

Harvin WILL open up the offense by dragging two defenders down the field with him on every play.

Harvin sitting all year except for one game is like having a mini-gun under your jacket at a knife fight.

Reaction score
Harvin WILL open up the offense by dragging two defenders down the field with him on every play.

Harvin sitting all year except for one game is like having a mini-gun under your jacket at a knife fight.

Like the Fembots from Austin Powers?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah down the stretch you have to give it to the defense. Early on though, there were a handful of games where Wilson either made a huge crucial throw on a game winning drive or took over a game and won it almost single handedly.
MVP is a award for just one person not the whole defense. also a QB can not be judged by the rest of the offence's performance.

Reaction score
MVP is a award for just one person not the whole defense. also a QB can not be judged by the rest of the offence's performance.

I'm not voting defense for MVP. I've already cast my vote for Sherman. I'm saying the defense is the better unit on the team, therefore, naturally, you would think the MVP would be on defense. Would you not agree that the Seahawks won most of their games in December because of the defense? And even the games they lost vs the 9ers and Cardinals, the defense played more than well enough to win. Offense sputtered in both of those games.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Sherman or ET. I feel like Sherman has done really well but as far as both the pass and run game, Earl has performed in a way that is unmatched at his position.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
With so many great players to choose from its a tough choice , so let's put it to the vote .We really hated to leave a few guys out of the pole , so many guys stepped up this season, so feel free to add your favorite if he's not on the list .

If your voting using a phone or tablet and can't see the pole feel free to just post your vote and we can tally in those as well .

Thank You

The mod staff

Go Hawks
Not sure. Think I'll wait until they play the 2014 season and then vote. :D

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Think before you post.

A public service announcement from those who are resisting the urge to get themselves banned due to lame 49er fan comments.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Not sure. Think I'll wait until they play the 2014 season and then vote. :D

When I first read the title I thought it was referring to next season too. The 2014 season hasn't been played yet.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sherman did not allow one reception to his side against the saints.
I know this is reg season MVP, but wow, talk about lock down.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's money.

On another defensive note, my wife who's just learning football said "Earl Thomas is really scary...its like there's two of him." lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
On another defensive note, my wife who's just learning football said "Earl Thomas is really scary...its like there's two of him." lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! She is correct, he is doppelganger cyborg model ET2000 XT.
He was the defense predecessor to the RW C1000 model (Russell Wilson).

Top Bottom