• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks 2013 Regular Season MVP ?

Seahawks Huddle regular season MVP is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's sideline to sideline. And Sherm also had a tackle in the backfield for a loss. I mean come on now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Earl is looking for redemption against the 49ers and don't put it past Harbaugh and his ego to throw on Sherman , they will try , lol

Free Brandon Browner

Reaction score
Earl is looking for redemption against the 49ers and don't put it past Harbaugh and his ego to throw on Sherman , they will try , lol

Free Brandon Browner
They will try but the ball will sail or hit the ground because Kaepernick is inaccurate.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
They will try but the ball will sail or hit the ground because Kaepernick is inaccurate.

Out of all the QB's left, Krap is the easiest to rattle and the rattling has a huge effect. I want him to throw it.

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Shut down Kaps receivers and he'll foil. What I worry about is the run d. If kap has play action working they could put up the 20 plus points it would take to win. I believe Rus will take the game in his hands at some point on Sunday to make a few game altering plays to win it in the end. If Harvin plays they should be 4 or 5 point favorites.

GO HAWKS!

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Top Bottom