• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks flee from early round picks

Reaction score
Apparently his first draft of Okung and Thomas in the first round and Tate in the second round in 2010 are forgotten? That is how Petey rolled his first draft. Extremely conventional yet successful. Wilson was a third round pick and Sherman a fifth in later draft. Yet it's been done before. By the '99 Rams. Reality is going to bite the seahawks fan base hard once the well runs dry. You can't claim the trading back in the draft is due to expertise when the reality of the salary cap is staring you in the face. Sure later round picks can hit. It happens all the time with individual players. The number Petey has retained and contribute from the later rounds is impressive, yet history shows it is not sustainable. There is always a component of luck involved and luck never stays put for long. To claim Petey has reinvented anything is ridiculously premature, especially the use of the word "dynasty".
Man if only the Rams front office, ownership and coaching staff knew as much about running an NFL team as you, maybe they wouldn't have been one of the worst team of the last decade.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Man if only the Rams front office, ownership and coaching staff knew as much about running an NFL team as you, maybe they wouldn't have been one of the worst team of the last decade.

The first intelligent response from you in quite some time. Pretty good for having me on ignore.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Like an exgirlfriend that ignores you by parking in front of your house at night.

lol

:laugh: I have a true story though the opposite of that. My friend and I in high school were drinking beer early evening waiting for his girlfriend's dad to leave. It was the dead of winter so it was dark. No place to park except the spot open right across the fairly narrow street. We were in my dad's Buick. We sat there for an hour finishing all the beer that we bought in IL and the curtains kept moving back so my friend knew she knew he was out there so we stayed for him to see her. Any way she never came out. Her old man never came out. However with our eyeballs now floating we had to leave the car to piss. In mid piss my ex-girlfriend runs screaming out of the house that I'm spying on her and to stop. I said I'm here not because of her, something she never believed. Meanwhile my friend is pissing and laughing his ass off while all the lights in the neighborhood turn on. His girlfriend was never there. She and her old man went somewhere and her sister was working on a school project with my ex-gf. Yes the days before cell phones.;)

Top Bottom