• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks in super bowl = Crappy destination

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys got stuck with Detroit 8 years ago and now NY?:tdown: Only upside is bad weather would favor your defense and your Beast offense.:tup:

Last edited:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Crappy? Its the newest stadium in the league. And no where better then NY (except for Seattle) to hold a national championship.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
"Start spreading the news...Hawks jetting away...I want to be apart of it in old New York!"

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'd rather be playing in a crappy Superbowl location rather than my team sitting on it's ass at home.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Crappy? Its the newest stadium in the league. And no where better then NY (except for Seattle) to hold a national championship.

Hate to tell you but no one watches the super bowl for where it is being played, neither city nor age of stadium. The game could be played in Peoria and still get all the national attention. Perhaps I've misjudged the venue. Is this new stadium a dome? If not, my post stands.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hate to tell you but no one watches the super bowl for where it is being played, neither city nor age of stadium. The game could be played in Peoria and still get all the national attention. Perhaps I've misjudged the venue. Is this new stadium a dome? If not, my post stands.

Yeah, so? Sorry, not following you. What is the point of your post then?

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, so? Sorry, not following you. What is the point of your post then?

That neither Detroit nor NY is a good place to visit in early February. Even worse if sitting in the weather while spending that kind of money. Also if played outside it would suck to see the weather effect the outcome of a game.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That neither Detroit nor NY is a good place to visit in early February. Even worse if sitting in the weather while spending that kind of money. Also if played outside it would suck to see the weather effect the outcome of a game.

It's like playing at home for the Seahawks...bring it!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Dream realized come Sunday...then we can suffer the ills of New Jersey and the surrounding filth that is the Meadowlands.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Dream realized come Sunday...then we can suffer the ills of New Jersey and the surrounding filth that is the Meadowlands.

The filth is there year round its the weather at that time of year that is the worst.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Shiaaaatt.... that's what footballs all about! Did you loose your head and forget where you are posting, we love that shit in the PNW.
Bad weather, outdoor stadiums, I'd take it over any fair weather outdoor or DOME stadium.

Beg to differ on this one with you per usual...

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Shiaaaatt.... that's what footballs all about! Did you loose your head and forget where you are posting, we love that shit in the PNW.
Bad weather, outdoor stadiums, I'd take it over any fair weather outdoor or DOME stadium.

Beg to differ on this one with you per usual...

Seattle doesn't get that cold that often. Nowhere near as cold that time of year. Stop acting like you play in Green Bay or Buffalo. Seattle weather is MILD in comparison.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It was in the teens a month ago. We had playoff games in the snow in 2005. But yeah, its terrible in NY...totally unbearable. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle doesn't get that cold that often. Nowhere near as cold that time of year. Stop acting like you play in Green Bay or Buffalo. Seattle weather is MILD in comparison.

I'm not talking about Alaska here, I'm talking the difference between NY and Seattle. The answer: Not much.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not talking about Alaska here, I'm talking the difference between NY and Seattle. The answer: Not much.

You're clueless. Average low for January and February in seattle is WELL ABOVE FREEZING. Same time in NYC is WELL BELOW FREEZING. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom