• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks vs Bronco's Superbowl thread

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Welcome! It should be a great game. We haven't been trash talking Denver, we know they are a strong team. But I think the Seahawks will do well.

I would say good luck if we weren't playing this week. ;)

Come on back anytime.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Idahawk

Reaction score
hello Seahawks. new to the forum. thought I'd just drop by and see what your take on the game was. I'm a Denver fan, not much of a trash talker. I don't know what to expect Sunday, I haven't watched many Seahawk games this season. but anyway, just glad to be here.

Welcome aboard , expect a great game that's the way I'm looking at it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

nicepony

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome! It should be a great game. We haven't been trash talking Denver, we know they are a strong team. But I think the Seahawks will do well.

I would say good luck if we weren't playing this week. ;)

Come on back anytime.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...
yeah, I know what you mean and appreciate the welcome. I have done my keys to victory for both teams over the last 2 weeks. in my sleep, at meetings, while driving,... you probably get it. I don't know what to expect, but man am I jacked!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
hello Seahawks. new to the forum. thought I'd just drop by and see what your take on the game was. I'm a Denver fan, not much of a trash talker. I don't know what to expect Sunday, I haven't watched many Seahawk games this season. but anyway, just glad to be here.

Welcome to the forum. I'm a huge Peyton Manning fan as I've followed his college career and kept aware of his NFL career. As great as he is and your WRs too I don't see it being enough to thwart the Seahawks defense. The level of athleticism is unsurpassed. Only way I see Broncos winning is if the officials favor the passing game and with the speculation surrounding Peyton possibly retiring its enough to raise my conspiracy radar. I hope its a well officiated game. Seahawks by 4.

WTE

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello Hawks fans,

Lifelong Patriots fan here. Just registered to wish you guys well in the Super Bowl. Good luck.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hello Hawks fans,

Lifelong Patriots fan here. Just registered to wish you guys well in the Super Bowl. Good luck.

Hey, welcome! We're glad you landed here. Stick around.

And thanks for the support!

WTE

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am predicting

Seahawks 26

Broncos 23

I think Peyton will have a tough time needling his wobbly passes through your tight secondary.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am predicting

Seahawks 26

Broncos 23

I think Peyton will have a tough time needling his wobbly passes through your tight secondary.

And since Peyton is already NFL royalty I'm surprised he doesn't have a bust in Canton already. What does he need another ring for? :)

WTE

Huddler
Reaction score
And since Peyton is already NFL royalty I'm surprised he doesn't have a bust in Canton already. What does he need another ring for? :)

Denver's media feels their entire team is NFL Royalty and superior to Seattle. Nate Kreckman of ESPNDenver went on a New England sports radio station and said Denver looks like they belong in the SB w/ the way they talk, dress and behave themselves. Then he spoke disparaging of the way Seattle talks and dresses.

He referred to the game as The Catholics vs. the Convicts.

What a pompous ass.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Denver's media feels their entire team is NFL Royalty and superior to Seattle. Nate Kreckman of ESPNDenver went on a New England sports radio station and said Denver looks like they belong in the SB w/ the way they talk, dress and behave themselves. Then he spoke disparaging of the way Seattle talks and dresses.

He referred to the game as The Catholics vs. the Convicts.

What a pompous ass.

Hahaha! Funny...

They play tough, but Wilson is the furthest thing from a convict you'd ever meet.

I'm glad they feel that way. The loss will be a shock to Catholicism. :)

nicepony

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello Hawks fans,

oh, hey WTE, sorry to have doubted you. didn't pick up on the WTE thing. remember the pat fan post, but the wobbly Peyton passes are a dead give away. plus the WTE username. Like you said

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I will say one thing, the Denver and New England fans are much classier than the 49ers by far. If they don't mention their SB wins in the first 5 minutes I'm shocked. They take on the persona of their whiny coach.

WTE

Huddler
Reaction score
oh, hey WTE, sorry to have doubted you. didn't pick up on the WTE thing. remember the pat fan post, but the wobbly Peyton passes are a dead give away. plus the WTE username. Like you said

Hey, I'm anxious to hears your keys to the game, both for Denver & Seattle. Let us know.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Hey, I'm anxious to hears your keys to the game, both for Denver & Seattle. Let us know.

The key will be how successful the run is and how Wilson plays against Denver's Defense. I think the Seattle D and the Denver O cancel each other out, although Denver will be able to make some scores.

Wilson has faced the top 8 Defenses the last 5 weeks, so it will make this game interesting to see what opportunities he'll have exploiting Denver's Defense. I think Denver's D is good, but I also think our Receivers are very underrated and there is the Harvin factor.

If we can grind it out we will and then rely on the Defense to make a couple stops. Our offense is opportunistic. Once something works they just keep doing that. If Wilson gets hot, they'll keep it up all day. If Lynch gets rolling at 4-5 a crack then they'll run it until the whistle blows.

It will be a great game.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Only way Broncos win is if they can run the ball, which they won't because the Seahawks D will stuff it. Seahawks by 4.

nicepony

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah, I am sure you are. not sure I want to break out here on it yet. but I have concluded, after what... 11/12 days of deliberation, that a seahawks victory is likely (p < 0.9). the window is smaller for a bronco win. I guess I am going with defense wins chamionships. too many 3 and outs for Denver early on will hurt the good guys. Don't post this over at the fourm either WTE, We've been posting together for a while now.

Top Bottom