• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks vs Bronco's Superbowl thread

WTE

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah, I am sure you are. not sure I want to break out here on it yet. but I have concluded, after what... 11/12 days of deliberation, that a seahawks victory is likely (p < 0.9). the window is smaller for a bronco win. I guess I am going with defense wins chamionships. too many 3 and outs for Denver early on will hurt the good guys. Don't post this over at the fourm either WTE, We've been posting together for a while now.
I think you are spot on. Denver has not faced anything close to a D as good as Seattle's all year. In fact, defense as a whole pretty much stinks in the NFL this yr. with the exception of SEA, CAR and SF.

The best defenses Denver has played this yr are Indy and NE which are 9th and 10th in the league in terms of points allowed and they went 1-2 against those teams. I don't think that fares well for them going up against the # 1 defense in the league.

nicepony

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you are spot on. Denver has not faced anything close to a D as good as Seattle's all year. In fact, defense as a whole pretty much stinks in the NFL this yr. with the exception of SEA, CAR and SF.

The best defenses Denver has played this yr are Indy and NE which are 9th and 10th in the league in terms of points allowed and they went 1-2 against those teams. I don't think that fares well for them going up against the # 1 defense in the league.
I'm not even considering that. In fact rankings hold only so much water for me when it comes to the big game. that statement in and of itself is just not much to ride on from this perspective. A Denver win has some possibility in my analysis. I think that Denver will have a more difficult time being at the level of performance that they need to be to win this game than Seattle, if that makes any sense, (which I doubt it does to you no offense). I am obviously hoping for a Denver win. I'd like to see Seattle lose in that scenario. I hope Peyton and co rip apart their secondary, The O-Line has to be on top of their game all day. .

nicepony

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not even considering that. In fact rankings hold only so much water for me when it comes to the big game. that statement in and of itself is just not much to ride on from this perspective. A Denver win has some possibility in my analysis. I think that Denver will have a more difficult time being at the level of performance that they need to be to win this game than Seattle, if that makes any sense, (which I doubt it does to you no offense). I am obviously hoping for a Denver win. I'd like to see Seattle lose in that scenario. I hope Peyton and co rip apart their secondary, The O-Line has to be on top of their game all day. .
I have to admit WTE, I was being a Denver fan in much of this post. I got angry at you and I am sorry. it's not your fault. I will stand by my first post on the matter. Again, I am sorry

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
In fact rankings hold only so much water for me when it comes to the big game.

It comes down to match-ups.

The fact is, this defense and L.O.B. are the best. Our corners lock down the outside, and LB/SS punish anyone crossing the middle. I have prop bet that welker will be obliterated early, just like he was last time we played him. Remember that WTE?
Its strength on strength. From what Ive seen, Denver passes to soften up the run. If forced into 3 and long, advantage Seattle and Denver will become one dimensional. If Seattle gets an early lead, I could see this game getting ugly (if your a broncos fan).

Now... I think Payton will get his, and we will be called upon to score, that's why I think it will be a little more high scoring then most have it... I'm thinking more like 31 - 27 Seattle but that is not my final version..

Welcome to the Huddle Dog and Pony show...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I have to admit WTE, I was being a Denver fan in much of this post. I got angry at you and I am sorry. it's not your fault. I will stand by my first post on the matter. Again, I am sorry

Maybe you guys can hug it out, have make up sex via PM.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
In 48 hours we will have the answer to the question. Go Seahawks!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
26:30 till kick off.

Percy Harvin... hardly anyone has talked about him. I think he could play most the game and he requires so much game planning. I think we could run away with this one.... final score still tallying.

Idahawk

Reaction score
When Szat is giving Percy love , it must be the Superbowl :) . I hate to even talk about the guy I feel like it might be a jinx . What we do know is he will leave it all on the field one way or the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I hear you, Ida. I hope Percy's desire to contribute to the season makes him a monster.

As we get closer to game time I'm feeling more confident, I like our plan for Manning, we have to get him to move around. Expect the pass rush to be dialed up.

I've got a good feeling that the long wait is almost over. GO HAWKS!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Lets hope this is true...lol

Bfbr-QWIAAAlkPj.jpg:large

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
For throwing when the Marshawn or the Seahawks go off!!!!!

It's all about that action boss.

8uta9a7u.jpg

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
And for the final whistle!

I'm believing they will be popped open!

6eme6y6y.jpg

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Its symbolic, I hate champagne!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
From Twitter

"Twas the night before Super Bowl and all through my living room, not a creature was stirring because of fear of the Legion of Boom."

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
For throwing when the Marshawn or the Seahawks go off!!!!!

It's all about that action boss.

8uta9a7u.jpg

OMFG! I actually saw more than 1 seahawks fan in the greater portland area, we must be in the SB!
Got my skittles ready hopefully I will be finding them around the house for months!

tick-tock bitches!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Evidence we are in the Superbowl; Fred Meyers is Sold out of $110.00 special addition Superbowl jerseys.

If you know Freddie's, they aren't known for their big spenders. ;)

My 37 year wait hopefully ends today! I know they'll play well so Im not all that worried.

Top Bottom