• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Stupid F'n Fans at the game

Reaction score
talking about moms that should have had abortions. F'n asshole in front of us hit a seagal and thought it was funny. Glad he got decked in the 3rd quarter. Snowballs almost hitting our own players during the game! Snowballs being thrown at Holmgren as he takes his final walk around the stadium to thank the fans :oops: . I heard that a cop took a headshot while protecting coach. Makes me want to kick all your moms in the @#$%^@. This isn't Cleveland!

Idahawk

Reaction score
I sure that every game that had snow yesterday that snowballs were thrown its a stupid thing ,but you can never stop it..I'm just glad that we don't get that many snow games...If people would just stop and think about possibly hitting someone in the face , like a kid or an elderly person..and really hurting them..maybe they wouldn't throw shit at these games....the world is full of dipsticks..

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
should boot them from the game and take away their season tickets and ban them for life like they did to some fans in Philly about 5 yrs ago

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would blame the Seahawks more than the fans. The same thing happens at other stadiums when the snow isn't properly cleared away. The Seahawks should have cleared the snow. There were piles of snow in the 'Hawks Nest. People had to sit on them because their seats were buried. Poor logistical planning is just as much to blame. Expecting a mass of people to behave themselves is unreasonable, in my opinion.

S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawkWag said:
talking about moms that should have had abortions. F'n asshole in front of us hit a seagal and thought it was funny. Glad he got decked in the 3rd quarter. Snowballs almost hitting our own players during the game! Snowballs being thrown at Holmgren as he takes his final walk around the stadium to thank the fans :oops: . I heard that a cop took a headshot while protecting coach. Makes me want to kick all your moms in the @#$%^@. This isn't Cleveland!

I thought it was stupid and disgusting, especially at the end during Holmgren's walk. I nailed a dude in the face (not with a snowball either) who was drunk and lobbing ice clods at anyone and anything after the game. Took both my friends to pull me off the motherfucker. His friends didn't even want to tangle bunch of fucking little bitches in this town, lob cuts or snowballs but the second you are faced with a 6'3 pissed off linebacker psychotic looking motherfucker like myself you run like little bitches.

Anyone chucking needs to man up...You are real big 100 feet away but at close range you shit your pants. I don't blame Ellis at all for doing what he did, I don't think the dude he hit was throwing anything but if he was...Good....If I lost a game like that and my playoff chances were out the window and I was walking off the field to something resembling a steamboat trying to cross the Mississippi during the seige of Vicksburg I'd probably jump into the stands and take after someone.

Throwing snowballs is fucking bushleague....What's next Seattle? Batteries? :roll:

Then again, alot of these "fans" are the idiots who can't lob smack (Yo! #24--You Suck!--is the best they've got) or fists (first ones to run to the cops) so I'd almost expect it.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I thought it was stupid and disgusting, especially at the end during Holmgren's walk. I nailed a dude in the face (not with a snowball either) who was drunk and lobbing ice clods at anyone and anything after the game. Took both my friends to pull me off the motherfucker. His friends didn't even want to tangle bunch of fucking little bitches in this town, lob cuts or snowballs but the second you are faced with a 6'3 pissed off linebacker psychotic looking motherfucker like myself you run like little bitches.

Anyone chucking needs to man up...You are real big 100 feet away but at close range you shit your pants. I don't blame Ellis at all for doing what he did, I don't think the dude he hit was throwing anything but if he was...Good....If I lost a game like that and my playoff chances were out the window and I was walking off the field to something resembling a steamboat trying to cross the Mississippi during the seige of Vicksburg I'd probably jump into the stands and take after someone.

Throwing snowballs is fucking bushleague....What's next Seattle? Batteries? :roll:

Then again, alot of these "fans" are the idiots who can't lob smack (Yo! #24--You Suck!--is the best they've got) or fists (first ones to run to the cops) so I'd almost expect it.

lol Thanks, bro! We need more people like you in this world who will beat the shit outta someone who deserves it.

As far as throwing snowballs at Mike Holmgren goes... like... are you fucking serious? I swear, I would've Mike Tyson'd the shit out of any mothafucker I saw doing that! :evil:

Idahawk

Reaction score
As far as throwing snowballs at Mike Holmgren goes... like... are you fucking serious? I swear, I would've Mike Tyson'd the shit out of any mothafucker I saw doing that!

Cole do you mean you would bite their ear off ?... man your hardcore ;)

Reaction score
I don't really see the big deal with the snowballs. In fact, pretty much every game that had snow this weekend had snowballs being thrown. While throwing snow at other fans and the entourage during Holmgren's victory lap is pointless, I thought it was awesome when the Hawks Nest was nailing the Jets huddle at the end of the game. Ellis shouldn't have been fined, and people shouldn't freak out so much about the fans. Its snow people, lighten up.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
NFL needs to make a new rule throwing snowballs onto the field is a 15 yrd penalty.
Hawks should be fined 50k+ for not doing anything. The ushers or whatever the f they are just stood there with their thumbs up their asses. Also heard a 4 yr old got hit in the back of the head from a iceball from the upper deck. I don't normally condone fighting but I was not going to get the guy that punched the moron for hitting the seagal in trouble if I was asked I'd have said he slipped on the ice. Throwing snowballs at our own players and coach is just moronic.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
NFL needs to make a new rule throwing snowballs onto the field is a 15 yrd penalty.
Hawks should be fined 50k+ for not doing anything. The ushers or whatever the f they are just stood there with their thumbs up their asses. Also heard a 4 yr old got hit in the back of the head from a iceball from the upper deck. I don't normally condone fighting but I was not going to get the guy that punched the moron for hitting the seagal in trouble if I was asked I'd have said he slipped on the ice. Throwing snowballs at our own players and coach is just moronic.
That's what happens when you serve alcohol to morons...it makes them more moronic.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
seahawkscott19 said:
I don't really see the big deal with the snowballs. In fact, pretty much every game that had snow this weekend had snowballs being thrown. While throwing snow at other fans and the entourage during Holmgren's victory lap is pointless, I thought it was awesome when the Hawks Nest was nailing the Jets huddle at the end of the game. Ellis shouldn't have been fined, and people shouldn't freak out so much about the fans. Its snow people, lighten up.

hitting your own players fans and cheerleaders is unacceptable. Not one of these mutherfuckers knows were that snowball is going to hit. If you watch some of the ones that hit the field they were ice not snow
That can and will hurt someone. I missed several plays making sure my kids were not going to get hit. You wanna act like a child go chear for Pittsburg or Cleveland we don't need to act like fuckin idiots here.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
They had an announcement on the megatrons saying that snow ball throwing would result in ejection from the game. The stadium crew did not enforce it.

So I ask again, is it reasonable to sit a bunch of people on piles of snow and expect their drunk asses to just sit there and behave? You must live in some sort of baseless reality if you think so. Frankly, I was surprised that it was only in the last minutes of the 4th quarter that it really escalated.

Top Bottom