• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Stupid F'n Fans at the game

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its not ok to throw snow or anything for that matter at me or my family and if you were to hit my wife or kids with even a soft little ball of frozen water and I saw you..I would attack you and choke you out.....you might want to think about guys like me before you throw something into a crowd its not ok just because everybody else is doing it .

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
You wanna act like a child go chear for Pittsburg or Cleveland we don't need to act like fuckin idiots here.

...or New York or Philly or Chicago or New England. Trust me I'm not saying doing it is ok, I'm just not freaking out about it. This isn't the first time its happened, and it definitely won't be the last. Quite a few people in my section were actually kicked out for throwing snowballs but once nobody cared if they got ejected and everyone was doing it, there was no way they were gonna catch people.

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Its not ok to throw snow or anything for that matter at me or my family and if you were to hit my wife or kids with even a soft little ball of frozen water and I saw you..I would attack you and choke you out.....you might want to think about guys like me before you throw something into a crowd its not ok just because everybody else is doing it .

I just don't see what's so bad about throwing a harmless little snow ball onto the field... I mean throwing them at Holmgren was really disrespectful, but he didn't even seem to mind.

Idahawk

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Idahawk said:

I just don't see what's so bad about throwing a harmless little snow ball onto the field... I mean throwing them at Holmgren was really disrespectful, but he didn't even seem to mind.

I know where your coming from we have snowball fights all the time where i live and yes it can be harmless..but the people involved are willing to play...throwing a hard packed snowball from the nose bleed section down on someone who's back is turned is not fun its dangerous or if some idiot puts a battery or something in it then what..it just cant be allowed to happen .As fans we have to keep the game safe for everybody. Outside of the hawks nest most of the seats that get snow are seats people are playing good money for and season ticket holders...thats what kinda strange

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:

OK but I bet 95% of those NEVER HIT THE FIELD
I bet at least 100 snoballs hit in my section and like I said many laanded around the Seagals (no helmets) and team staff they get paid next to nothing and some f stain hits him with a snowball. Anyone who threw ONE ICEBALL is a Douchebag!

S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawkWag said:
bobflipaburger said:

OK but I bet 95% of those NEVER HIT THE FIELD
I bet at least 100 snoballs hit in my section and like I said many laanded around the Seagals (no helmets) and team staff they get paid next to nothing and some f stain hits him with a snowball. Anyone who threw ONE ICEBALL is a Douchebag!

You started this thread by attacking everyone throwing bombs...Then you say "you woulda done something" :roll:...Typical Seattle...All talk NO fucking action.

I did do something putting my tickets at risk...If you wanna start a thread about this at least have righted the wrong and not sat on the sidelines claiming your friends THOUGHT about it or HELD YOU BACK or some weak shit like that..

My point EXACTLY about Seattllite...They are all FUCKING TALK, when ACTION is BROUGHT to them they run behind momma.

Ida is like me....That's why he lives in Idaho and roots for the Cougs...He can't take the pussified fucks over here.

Wag, you are cool...But bringing up this topic and getting up on people for doing it is weak IF and only IF you didn't do anything to stop it in the first place.

Reaction score
It's bush, and anyone who throws snowballs at Holmgren and doesn't appreciate what he's has done for this town should hang themselves. It breaks my heart to see one of my personal heroes treated that way. I think there should be a statue of the man at the North entrance.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Down right embarassing. Holmy's last home game taboot! Say what you will about the man, but I hate seeing him leave. These last several years with all the injuries? Yea, he could of made better calls from time to time, but he is the Coach. I don't see any of you on the side lines takeing the heat. Oh well f-it. Lets hope for a win today, and better years to come.
GO HAWKS!!!

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
SeahawkWag said:
talking about moms that should have had abortions. F'n asshole in front of us hit a seagal and thought it was funny. Glad he got decked in the 3rd quarter. Snowballs almost hitting our own players during the game! Snowballs being thrown at Holmgren as he takes his final walk around the stadium to thank the fans :oops: . I heard that a cop took a headshot while protecting coach. Makes me want to kick all your moms in the @#$%^@. This isn't Cleveland!

I thought it was stupid and disgusting, especially at the end during Holmgren's walk. I nailed a dude in the face (not with a snowball either) who was drunk and lobbing ice clods at anyone and anything after the game. Took both my friends to pull me off the motherfucker. His friends didn't even want to tangle bunch of fucking little bitches in this town, lob cuts or snowballs but the second you are faced with a 6'3 pissed off linebacker psychotic looking motherfucker like myself you run like little bitches.

Anyone chucking needs to man up...You are real big 100 feet away but at close range you shit your pants. I don't blame Ellis at all for doing what he did, I don't think the dude he hit was throwing anything but if he was...Good....If I lost a game like that and my playoff chances were out the window and I was walking off the field to something resembling a steamboat trying to cross the Mississippi during the seige of Vicksburg I'd probably jump into the stands and take after someone.

Throwing snowballs is fucking bushleague....What's next Seattle? Batteries? :roll:

Then again, alot of these "fans" are the idiots who can't lob smack (Yo! #24--You Suck!--is the best they've got) or fists (first ones to run to the cops) so I'd almost expect it.

***snickers*** Knowing 94 like I do he was lucking he was not stuffed under a seat and not found till Pre season

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck no...Irish is just talking shit he can't back up, he knows the only person in the world that could do that to me is my woman and that's only because... :lol:

Top Bottom