• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Too Early to Talk Draft? Naw...

Reaction score
Yeah I was looking at this yesterday... I hope they're right on our first 2 picks (Michael Crabtree and Myron Rolle) That's exactly who I want

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
I was hoping to draft a QB too groom once Hass is done, but I also makes since to draft a WR, cuz who's our WR wepon after Engram leaves...obamano? Plus, when we do draft a QB he'll need someone to throw the ball too.

I could live with this mock draft :D

Reaction score
12thManzAlive said:
I was hoping to draft a QB too groom once Hass is done, but I also makes since to draft a WR, cuz who's our WR wepon after Engram leaves...obamano? Plus, when we do draft a QB he'll need someone to throw the ball too.

I could live with this mock draft :D

There are a lot of good college QBs coming out soon... We'll get one of them

Reaction score
This years QB class really isn't that strong. Next year it will be a lot better.

I agree with this mock draft for the Seahawks. Crabtree is someone you can't pass up when you need that WR that can be a deep threat and a threat everywhere else. Him and Hasselbeck will be the next Manning/Harrison, Brady/Moss, Romo/Owens.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I want a RB..... I say dump every one we got and move on...how can a team like the Giants have three studs and many other teams have two studs and we got no studs....The D needs big work and so does the O-line..its a mess makes you want to cry how bad we have gotten in a few years

Reaction score
Our biggest need is in the secondary I think, but Crabtree is like the next Boldin... Maybe even better... Can't pass that up.

Myron Rolle is a stud... He's rumored to maybe be think about going to Oxford as a rhodes scholar, but it seems unlikely when he can make millions in the NFL.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Our biggest need is in the secondary I think, but Crabtree is like the next Boldin... Maybe even better... Can't pass that up.

Myron Rolle is a stud... He's rumored to maybe be think about going to Oxford as a rhodes scholar, but it seems unlikely when he can make millions in the NFL.

Did no one see this post?

Reaction score
"they" = People who claim to know the future. Something about 12-12-12 that is the sign of the end of the world. If you search 12-12-12 or December 12, 2012 you will find out there are calendars that say "End of the World" and articles.

Top Bottom