• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Too Early to Talk Draft? Naw...

Reaction score
I think I mean I don't really follow it, but I know I've read multiple times world will end either on 12-12-12 or 12-21-12 Not so sure what to believe. I let my faith decide what I do and let the time tell me what happens. But that aint Seahawk talk lol.

Reaction score
:( I hope the end of World don't end before we win a Super Bowl. I really don't know about the end. I mean there are supposed to be signs... Who knows?

#1HawkFan

Huddler
Reaction score
The whole 12/12/12 or 12/21/12 stems from the Mayan calender ending on that date and the reason for it is they predicted the world would end then..

Now I don't mean any offense to anyone, but the Mayan's were retarded... if they were so damn smart and had foresight, why didn't they foresee their fall and prevent that?

Their ancestors are either living in box huts in the deserts of Mexico or drinking out of oil polluted swamps in the jungle.. so perhaps it has ended for them??

Back then they believed in all kinds of weird stuff and were extremely superstitious.

In the bible it says NO ONE knows the end of time. No one will be able to predict the end of time, not the century, the year, the month, date or hour... not even Jesus himself knew during his time on earth. People make a huge deal about the 666 as some significant date/time but the only mention of it in the bible is the mark of the beast that the Antichrist will put on people.... the reason nothing happened on June 6th 2006 (6/6/6) and nothing will happen on June 6th 2066 (if we're still around). Years, dates, times, play no significance to the end of the world.

this is all a bunch of BS hype like Y2k etc...

sorry for the biblical rant... I just get irritated when I hear about this garbage. these people have nothing better to do when all their people die on world of warquest...

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Reaction score
I say we pick up Crabtree and trade Branch for a Corner or at least another 1st round pick to get a good rookie Corner.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
I say we pick up Crabtree and trade Branch for a Corner or at least another 1st round pick to get a good rookie Corner.

We won't get a first for Branch with his injury issues... I say if Bradford comes out and he falls to us we take him, if not we go for Oher or Crabtree. If they're all gone then we'll trade down and maybe go after Maclin or Smith... Maybe even Moreno although I would strangle Ruskell for that.

In the 4th round if Chase Daniel is still there and we haven't already taken a QB I think we should take him. I really want Myron Rolle too, hopefully he decides to do the rhodes scholarship and enter the draft.

Reaction score
So I've done some calculating about the draft order...

Detroit Lions 0-12
Cincinnati Bengals 1-10-1

Here's where it gets interesting
Seattle Seahawks 2-10
St. Louis Rams 2-10
Kansas City Chiefs 2-10

Ok so now we go by strength of schedule

Seattle Seahawks...opp win %: .524
St. Louis Rams.......opp win %: .524
Kansas City Chiefs..opp win %: .524

Ok well us and the Rams are in the same division so it goes by our record in the division

Seahawks 2-2
Rams 0-3

So the Rams pick before us, but the Chiefs are in another conference so we would have to use a coin toss to determine where we would pick. If the chiefs win the toss we pick 5th and then they have a coin toss with the Rams to see who picks third. If we win we pick 4th and the Rams pick 3rd because of their division record.

Of course There's still a lot of football to play but as of right now we're looking at either the 4th or 5th pick.

Reaction score
Oh and to add to this

Teams we've play the Rams don't:
Tampa Bay
Green Bay

Teams the Tams play we don't:
Atlanta
Chicago

So root for: Chicago, Atlanta, and Kansas City

Root against: Tampa and Green Bay.

I would never tell you to root against us or for the rams so there's a roundabout way of doing the same thing with out feeling like you need to shoot yourself in the face! : :D

Top Bottom