• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

S

Seattlehawk94

11:15 till when Billick finishes...That's why Flynn should start...

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
I love shakin' the hornets nest to see how the opposition reacts....WTF guys..it's a game.....I came across smug??? What the fuck...this is a monotone freakin' cyberboard........you can't hear the emotion or sincerity of the first post...that's bullshit. You saw an opposing fan and jumped his ass....every other league board..including other Seattle boards....has been a great conversational experience.....why you guys so hostile...ya ya ya....you can find you "Out" with the "Victom" bullshit...gimme a break.....You'd rather hate than chit chat.......Of course now you're gonna say that there was opportunity to talk football...but after a shitload of attacks....why bother...antagonism and sounding stupid for you all to get your rocks off seemed to be the default setting for this board......

As far as the game....Of course it's going to be a good game....There are so many factors involved in the outcome of the came... I do know this..as I said...it's a measuring stick to see if in fact...as mentioned on the NFL channel pregame show.......are the Seahawks "Contenders or Pretenders?"......If You beat the Pats....and the league will recognize Seattle as more then just at team that should be 2-3 with a tough D and loud stadium. I found that most Seahawks fans around are humble about this game...They are wary of the Patriots potential and realize that stats mean nothin...first place Offense Vs. #1 D means nothing....it will be which team executes their gameplan ......will the Seahawks Offense match the Brady run O....will the Brady runned O be able to figure out the Number One D in the league here in week 6.......
As a Pats fan...of course I think we're gonna win.....35-14....After all..it is the Patriots.......
Lookin' for a good game with no injuries.....

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
I love shakin' the hornets nest to see how the opposition reacts....WTF guys..it's a game.....I came across smug??? What the fuck...this is a monotone freakin' cyberboard........you can't hear the emotion or sincerity of the first post...that's bullshit. You saw an opposing fan and jumped his ass....every other league board..including other Seattle boards....has been a great conversational experience.....why you guys so hostile...ya ya ya....you can find you "Out" with the "Victom" bullshit...gimme a break.....You'd rather hate than chit chat.......Of course now you're gonna say that there was opportunity to talk football...but after a shitload of attacks....why bother...antagonism and sounding stupid for you all to get your rocks off seemed to be the default setting for this board......

As far as the game....Of course it's going to be a good game....There are so many factors involved in the outcome of the came... I do know this..as I said...it's a measuring stick to see if in fact...as mentioned on the NFL channel pregame show.......are the Seahawks "Contenders or Pretenders?"......If You beat the Pats....and the league will recognize Seattle as more then just at team that should be 2-3 with a tough D and loud stadium. I found that most Seahawks fans around are humble about this game...They are wary of the Patriots potential and realize that stats mean nothin...first place Offense Vs. #1 D means nothing....it will be which team executes their gameplan ......will the Seahawks Offense match the Brady run O....will the Brady runned O be able to figure out the Number One D in the league here in week 6.......
As a Pats fan...of course I think we're gonna win.....35-14....After all..it is the Patriots.......
Lookin' for a good game with no injuries.....
Lol... 14 ehh? You are the one predicting that our defense scores seven safeties in this game!

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
...And 35 points is a stretch for our offense, but if that's you'r best guess, we'll go with it.

Reaction score
There's that @patsfan hypocrisy we've been missing for a few days!

And since when do you have to be able to hear someone for them to come across as smug?

Top Bottom