• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whitlock on the Stealers Superbowl "Win"

S

Seattlehawk94

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would say either the Steelers or the Cowboys are White Trash America's Team. That graphic I posted is pretty clear indication of that...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

The Cowboys are bad but they have a significant ghetto following as well...

The Stealers are undisputed champions of trailer park America.

rain36man

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jason Whitlock. A hero to all obsessed Steeler hating whiners. At least he has the balls to say the better team won.

All the refs were favoring the Steelers-except the replay Official? He isnt part of the conspiracy? 6 flags thrown on pit in the final deciding quarter and thats how he explains they were wearing black and gold?

Hes a clueless hating whiner. Watch fitz's first TD catch. It wasnt a TD. See blatent holding on Troy P not being called during that drive. I could go on, but Im not a whiner. Just pointing out the one-sided hating whiner view of the game.

Darnell Dockett praised the officiating. But again, at least the Cardinals lost with dignity, good for them.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

echo echo...

Why aren't you gone yet? :lol:

What's a joke is a faggot fucking Stealers fan showing up on a Seahawks site.

Must have no life...Those of us with lives don't have the time to go to other team's boards...Oh well....Enjoy not getting pussy, gaining weight, and living in your mommy's basement..

Fucko....

The funniest thing (besides your sorry existance) is the fact you have to come here to JUSTIFY and ARGUE your 6* "titles"...If you won them on the field fair and square you wouldn't care what the fuck we have to say....Funny....Because you DIDN'T you spend the time you could spend getting fatter and playing Halo over here defending Numbers 5* and 6*...

Yo Huddle members when referring to the Stealers "*" is allowed as a new name to use....So when you say "* stole a Superbowl" we'll know what that means..

* used to mean Bar-roids (another Pissburgh thing forced on the world) so changing it over to the Stealers won't be much of a stretch..

Best thing about this faggot *fan is he never LINKED the thread that brought him here...Probably because it doesn't FUCKING EXIST or else he's too big of a pussy to actually PROVIDE A FUCKING LINK, he just says "on the Stealers site"...Really fucking narrows it down, I ain't running around the internet looking for a link, unlike your sorry ass who wacks off to Tubgirl I have a life I don't have time to fucking run around looking for a non-existant link....Prove it ya fucking faggot.

Top Bottom