• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who will you be most interested in watching ?

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Honorable mentions...
Offense: Unger, Gibson, Polumbus, and Carpainter (rookie hazing)
Defense: Bryant, K. J. Wright, Sherman, and Browner
Specials: Gresham, and Coutu

Hoping for the following...
Offense: Productive running game, and can we have one long pass play to Lockette
Defense: Less than 75 yards rushing allowed, stop the third and long conversions
Specials: Speed from the headhunters & coverage in the middle of the field

Wild cards...
QBs
Curry
Who will/will not be on the roster come next week

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm watching Curry all season because I really don't want the "Bust" label on him by the end of this year but....Seeing his mental mistakes again tonight topped off by throwing a helmet I'm starting to think the "B" word is going to be my end of the year tag for him..

TJack...Starting to think the OL is going to be much worse protecting a guy on the move than they might've with just a drop back passer for the simple fact they quit blocks after the QB breaks the pocket like they think they are in college playing South Alabama Tech A&M...

Other's...Sloppy....Seeing mistakes under Carroll that NEVER would've been put up with under Holmy...They lost the disipline when Moron took over but now...WOW.....Speechless....Some of the most moronic penalties I've ever seen by ANY SEAHAWKS TEAM have happened in the last two going on three years since The Walruss walked...

squirreljack

Huddler
Reaction score
My top 5 interested in watching:

1. Can Forsett take hold of starting job and have a big year? ( i know i'm almost alone in my belief in him )
2. Can O-line give us a push and show how nasty they can be?
3. Will Sidney have a big year? So many prized Free Agent WRs that come here DON'T.
4. Can Whitehurst look as comfortable, and throw downfield in games that matter?
5. Will Earl Thomas make the Pro Bowl? The premiere Safeties of the past few years seem to be breaking down.

Reaction score
My top 5 interested in watching:

1. Can Forsett take hold of starting job and have a big year? ( i know i'm almost alone in my belief in him )
2. Can O-line give us a push and show how nasty they can be?
3. Will Sidney have a big year? So many prized Free Agent WRs that come here DON'T.
4. Can Whitehurst look as comfortable, and throw downfield in games that matter?
5. Will Earl Thomas make the Pro Bowl? The premiere Safeties of the past few years seem to be breaking down.

If Charlie or TJ is starting @ QB, then probably not...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Curry is a bust. For being the "safest" pick in the draft, he sucks. Badly. He clearly cannot be coached because he still makes stupid rookie-like mistakes and continues to think he is the best linebacker ever. I would like it if he turned around, but I just do not see it happening with the Seahawks.

Reaction score
The sad part is he'll end up going to some place like NE and Belichek will make him a pro bowler

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Restructured contract with two years lopped off and a year of guaranteed money removed = BUST. He will not be a Seahawk past 2012. Hopefully we can trade him sometime soon and get good value because he probably CAN succeed in the proper defense.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Restructured contract with two years lopped off and a year of guaranteed money removed = BUST. He will not be a Seahawk past 2012. Hopefully we can trade him sometime soon and get good value because he probably CAN succeed in the proper defense.
Lopping off two contract years might deminish trade value if trade value is there at all. Still though, I like the fight in him as a player. The next time he rips someone else's helmet off he should let the helmet fall to the ground, and throw the blocker to the sidelines. If he does that I will eat the fifteen yards every time. Otherwise I want to see Ka-boom tackles.

Top Bottom