• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wild Card Round

Idahawk

Reaction score
Here's the way I see it

8u4y7e6y.jpg

They know there dead meat so we get the finger

Free Brandon Browner

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
When I saw the picture of it, I just laughed and said "How cute, daddy let them borrow his trophies for the day". Seriously, it reminds me of some teen brat being given his dad's sports car for the day. He shows it off proudly, even though everyone knows the only reason he has it is because his dad let him borrow it and that the kid hasn't done anything to earn one of his own.
Lol. You mad Bro?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Option one: The No. 6-seed New Orleans Saints play the No. 3-seed Eagles in Philadelphia on Saturday. If the Saints (11-5) beat the Eagles (10-6), the Saints will come to CenturyLink Field on Jan. 11 because the Seahawks will host the lowest-seeded remaining team.

Option two: If the Eagles win, they will play the No. 2-seed Panthers (12-4) in Carolina on Jan. 12, and the Seahawks will host the winner of Sunday's game in Green Bay between the No. 5-seed San Francisco 49ers (12-4) and No. 4-seed Packers (8-7-1).

Free Brandon Browner

Reaction score
I don't follow Oregon or USC but I seem to remember a pretty good butt kicking of USC by Oregon ? Am I wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Chips first year as head coach at Oregon was 2009. That was Pete's last year at SC. Oregon won 47-20. But SC was definitely a shell of its former self that season. They lost to a lowly Washington team earlier in the year.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it really hard to say the Eagles can beat the Saints?

I wouldn't count the Saint's out completely. It is hard to say because on the surface the Eagles seem like they are patched together, but they are playing solid football. I don't buy into the outdoors verses indoors record always being true. The Saint's might just shock some people.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Is it just me or is it really hard to say the Eagles can beat the Saints?

Its a good match up, probably be a shoot out, and I think the equalizer is that the saints have to play a adverse Philly stadium.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't count the Saint's out completely. It is hard to say because on the surface the Eagles seem like they are patched together, but they are playing solid football. I don't buy into the outdoors verses indoors record always being true. The Saint's might just shock some people.

The Saint are saying cheesy mac , track suits and a different flavor of Gatorade are the keys to winning on the road . I hope their right that would send them back to us . Hopefully the 49ers lose in Green Bay , but the next best thing would them facing two game before the come to see us, at Green Bay at Philly .

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

It would be quite an upset.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to look at the Eagles as more than hype but they probably are one of the most dramatically changed teams from a year ago. They are in transition so much I don't really know how to gauge them. They don't seem like a team that should be in the playoffs.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If you watched last nights bowl game between Alabama and Oklahoma you'll see that anything can happen. ;) Great game I thought...lots of scoring.

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Who do you guys like coming up this week?
I'm thinkin:
NO
GB
KC
CIN

and if this happened that would mean we have NO i believe.

thoughts?

Yeah, the whiners would be great, this no Crabtree garb of not playing last time, holds no water as he played in the 2012 game and went a "after the fact" 4 for 65 whoopy frickin-doo!! REMEMBER THAT GAME, THAT'S THE ONE WHERE DAVIS GOT ROCKED INTO NEXT WEEK BY THE DOOM. I LOVE WATCHIN HIS FACE AS HE'S BEING HELPED ACROSS THE FIELD. "TRY TO FOCUS, TRY TO FOCUS" NOPE, IT'S NOT WORKING~

I just keep watching the NFL Network and each time they show the weather for Green Bay the temp keeps going DOWN!! Now they're talkin about -7 with wind chill of about -20 (15mph) but what's even better is that there will be no SUN shinning down on Lambeau @ 4:45EST as the darker it gets, the COLDER it gets!!!!

JUST A NOTE~ SATURDAY, THE TEMP IN S.F. WILL BE A "FROSTY" 67, YEP ~ 67!!! COULD BE ABOUT AN 80 DEGREE DIFF!!!!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yeah, the whiners would be great, this no Crabtree garb of not playing last time, holds no water as he played in the 2012 game and went a "after the fact" 4 for 65 whoopy frickin-doo!! REMEMBER THAT GAME, THAT'S THE ONE WHERE DAVIS GOT ROCKED INTO NEXT WEEK BY THE DOOM. I LOVE WATCHIN HIS FACE AS HE'S BEING HELPED ACROSS THE FIELD. "TRY TO FOCUS, TRY TO FOCUS" NOPE, IT'S NOT WORKING~

I just keep watching the NFL Network and each time they show the weather for Green Bay the temp keeps going DOWN!! Now they're talkin about -7 with wind chill of about -20 (15mph) but what's even better is that there will be no SUN shinning down on Lambeau @ 4:45EST as the darker it gets, the COLDER it gets!!!!

JUST A NOTE~ SATURDAY, THE TEMP IN S.F. WILL BE A "FROSTY" 67, YEP ~ 67!!! COULD BE ABOUT AN 80 DEGREE DIFF!!!!!

KrapandPick should be in rare form with that stupid "I just threw another pick" look on his face.

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
Who do you guys like coming up this week?
I'm thinkin:
NO
GB
KC
CIN
Lol. You mad Bro?

and if this happened that would mean we have NO i believe.

thoughts?
When I saw the picture of it, I just laughed and said "How cute, daddy let them borrow his trophies for the day". Seriously, it reminds me of some teen brat being given his dad's sports car for the day. He shows it off proudly, even though everyone knows the only reason he has it is because his dad let him borrow it and that the kid hasn't done anything to earn one of his own.

THE 12TH MAN SHOULD TAKE THAT PICTURE OF THE TWO LITTLE 9ER FANS HOLDING UP THE THE NUMBER 1 HANDS AND CAPTION IT WITH THE FOLLOWING:

"IT'S THE FIRST SUPER BOWL WE EVER LOST! FIRST AND GOAL ON THE 9 . JOE WOULD HAVE GOT US IN!"

Reaction score
It's going to be hard to look at the Eagles as more than hype but they probably are one of the most dramatically changed teams from a year ago. They are in transition so much I don't really know how to gauge them. They don't seem like a team that should be in the playoffs.

They are anything but hype. They started the season out 3-5 with the wrong guy at QB. Once Foles got going, they turned things around and finished 7-3. They is not hype or a fluke. Foles has thrown for 27 TD's and 2 picks to finish the year with a 119 passer rating. He leads the league in passer rating for passes going 20 yards or more. The dude is filthy accurate on the deep ball. And I am quite frankly shocked because I never expected this out of Foles coming out of College and definitely didn't expect him to fit Chip's system.

LeSean McCoy is also no hype. He is one of the better backs in the league.

And I am NOT saying all of this because I am a Ducks fan. I am not an Eagles fan. I do hope Kelly does well, just because he had so many haters coming out of College doubting his ability to coach in the league. Similar things were said about Pete for different reasons. So far, both are proving their doubters wrong.

I think their biggest issue has been defense. I think if they can build their defense up in the next year or two, and the offense continues to grow, they'll be atop of the East for sometime.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think defense wins the championship this year. Just saying... ;)

Top Bottom