• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would David Garrard Help Our Hawks?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
As far as left handed I give you Steve Young , he wasn't to bad .

True, though Young was on a really amped team talent wise. Plus the southpaw's blind side is where the other teams best rusher is charging from.

Reaction score
Drew Brees is 6'0" and he doesn't have "NFL" arm strength, neither did Kurt Warner. Bottom line, if you make the plays when the game is on the line, you'll make it in the NFL. That's what he does, EVERY time. Not some times, EVERY time.

The insane thing is how much people look into "rocket" armed QB's. Two of the biggest arms in the NFL Alex Smith and JaMarcus Russell both have had horrible careers. Both number 1 picks. In the end, there is nothing more important than Accuracy and clutch throws when the game is on the line.

As far as left handed I give you Steve Young , he wasn't to bad .

Both of those guys still had/have better arms than Moore and neither of them are left handed.

I never said you have to have a rocket arm...

Steve Young is left handed, but he was mobile.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Really...... How un mobile is Moore Exactly ? And just how the fuck do you know whos arm is better .....your a fucking idiot and I'm sorry you just prove it over and over and over ?????? I mean you honestly can sit there and claim to know that somebodies arm is better ???? You just look stupid , so quit !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ill give you the last two superbowl winners Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees , little guys , very accurate and winners .

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Simmer. Good Lord.

Any QB comparison in this thread is dumb as they are all 20-30 lbs bigger than Moore. I'd be more worried about Moore getting snapped in half in the NFL than anything else. 190 lbs at 6'0" is TINY.

Reaction score
Really...... How un mobile is Moore Exactly ? And just how the fuck do you know whos arm is better .....your a fucking idiot and I'm sorry you just prove it over and over and over ?????? I mean you honestly can sit there and claim to know that somebodies arm is better ???? You just look stupid , so quit !

uh oh, someone is butthurt I don't think as highly of his little man crush as he does. His arm is weak dude, he's like a left handed Chad Pennington.

nad0023

Huddler
Reaction score
How long are you guys going to keep this pissing match going?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi 18! Looks like I can post on this site now. I apologize in advance! :D

Reaction score
So Flip is on record that Moore goes 4-5 th round and is nothing special , got it !

Exactly...Only I didn't say he was going to go in the 4th or 5th round. ... Oh, and I didn't say he was nothing special. Just a couple small corrections to your otherwise completely accurate statement.

nad0023

Huddler
Reaction score
Does your song mean your leaving or that seattle is full of people stupid enough to allow a pro team to leave and stupid enough not to build a Nascar track ?

And next the Mariners
I mean even though i loved the sonics i didnt really realized how great it was to have them around till after thet left.....no better way to sum that up then a hair metal ballad

Reaction score
Ida, we may not agree on Moore. But I really like Doug Martin. He's not super fast fast, but he's shifty, he's tough, he can catch, and he's got really good vision. Right now he's a projected 4th-5th round pick, but I have a feeling his stock will rise.

Old School NY

Huddler
Reaction score
I think he would. He is more proven than both Chaz Whitehurst and T Jax, he has proven he can win with the right pieces too, I say we pick him up!
Why would we want someone else's trash yet again? Its bad enough watching them Bring in Travaris when the whole league knows he sucks. Doing it twice in a row would be true stupidity

Top Bottom