• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Yankee Topic...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

She'd get extra pickle with a side of mayo...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

WTF? You foos turning into Hawkees?

:lol:

Shit, I'd be nearing 10,000 right now if the old counts were kept....

Reaction score
Me? I'm used to typing to the minute at work when you have a 11:30 deadline and you get back from a game at 10:45 you learn how to type fast and clean without looking lol.

Reaction score
So I wanted to join a Yankee forum and talk Yankee baseball and I got to say I'm embarrassed. They are trying to charge me to join! Who runs the site George?! And most of the fans don't know what they are talking about one guy seriously asked why we didn't use Jeff Nelson Thursday when he was available!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
So I wanted to join a Yankee forum and talk Yankee baseball and I got to say I'm embarrassed. They are trying to charge me to join! Who runs the site George?! And most of the fans don't know what they are talking about one guy seriously asked why we didn't use Jeff Nelson Thursday when he was available!

Because he pitches for the Mariners, DUH!

I'm so kool :cool: I no awl about teh sprots.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
20-2 in the bottom of the 5th?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW! I love it lol.

Victor Martiniez just hit me a solo shot.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH wow. I am sorry, but I feel no pity. With the exception of 96.. Yankee fans are truly a different breed of fan, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Reaction score
How embarrassing for a fan. I seriously think the countdown for the firing of Joe starts pretty soon. Wang has been terrible I'm just worried the time off didn't mess with his rotation. Bullpen was doing well first couple of games and well that's out of the window. That's a game I just want to forget about.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

hawkfanadam said:
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH wow. I am sorry, but I feel no pity. With the exception of 96.. Yankee fans are truly a different breed of fan, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Yeah, I agree....

96, when we bash the Yankers and their fans it's nothing on you dawg...Most of us dispise the Yankers and have forever...

Shit, both the Adams here probably hated them and never saw them play like shit...Hell, Zach you are young enough not to remember Kevin Maas, Stump Merral, Bam-Bam, and the rest of those shitty players from the early '90s late '80s....

Funny story....I was at an M's-Yankers game in 1990 and Dave Lapoint and Mike Witt both yelling back at me for heckling them calling them a couple of washed up hacks who are playing on the AAA Team of the American League (at the time)...Was really giving them shit about how if they wanted to play in the big leagues they should've gone to the A's (who were a Reds Sweep Away from being a dynasty) or the Blow Jays, asked them if they had the number for Howard Spira "because I wanted to place a bet and I had good dirt on Winfield"...Got Lapoint to actually call me a "mouthy little fuck"...First good response I got heckling...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
hawkfanadam said:

Yeah, I agree....

96, when we bash the Yankers and their fans it's nothing on you dawg...Most of us dispise the Yankers and have forever...

Shit, both the Adams here probably hated them and never saw them play like shit...Hell, Zach you are young enough not to remember Kevin Maas, Stump Merral, Bam-Bam, and the rest of those shitty players from the early '90s late '80s....

Funny story....I was at an M's-Yankers game in 1990 and Dave Lapoint and Mike Witt both yelling back at me for heckling them calling them a couple of washed up hacks who are playing on the AAA Team of the American League (at the time)...Was really giving them shit about how if they wanted to play in the big leagues they should've gone to the A's (who were a Reds Sweep Away from being a dynasty) or the Blow Jays, asked them if they had the number for Howard Spira "because I wanted to place a bet and I had good dirt on Winfield"...Got Lapoint to actually call me a "mouthy little fuck"...First good response I got heckling...

I understand lol. I don't take it personal trust me. Like I've said I'm used to being ripped on for teams I like. I don't take it personal cause they are my teams and I will always cheer for them.

So basically shoot off my Yanks cause hell you give up 22 runs off of 25 hits you better get used to being made fun of.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

So how's it feel to play in Coors Field east?

Top Bottom