• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice Washington Post Article on Pete Carrol and the Seahawks

Reaction score
Yes that is true.
Did they gift us a game?? I recall Golden Tate catching an 80 yard bomb and then waving "bye bye" to your loud mouth DB. I remember your team "dominating" and only mustering 9 points at home. I recall a great goal line stand even after we gifted you a first and goal on a penalty. I remember a great play by Brandon Browner to knock the pass away and end the game. I remember the game ending with us getting a W. I remember sweeping the Rams and them sitting at home watching the Playoffs, again. That part is true.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Did they gift us a game?? I recall Golden Tate catching an 80 yard bomb and then waving "bye bye" to your loud mouth DB. I remember your team "dominating" and only mustering 9 points at home. I recall a great goal line stand even after we gifted you a first and goal on a penalty. I remember a great play by Brandon Browner to knock the pass away and end the game. I remember the game ending with us getting a W. I remember sweeping the Rams and them sitting at home watching the Playoffs, again. That part is true.

Now that's really true. Hahaha...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Rams 3rd string QB starting his first game for Bradford and Seahawks BARELY won. Better bring more than that in the playoffs.

Idahawk

Reaction score
How many starting o-line were we missing that game again? Rams came with the house over and over to exploit that weakness and the Hawks still found a way to win, it doesn't get anymore " playoff " than that.

Free Brandon Browner

Idahawk

Reaction score
It was different story in Seattle now wasn't it , to quote the krapper " if intimidation is your game, you better find a new one "

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
How many starting o-line were we missing that game again? Rams came with the house over and over to exploit that weakness and the Hawks still found a way to win, it doesn't get anymore " playoff " than that.

Free Brandon Browner

Stacy ran for over 130 yards and Rams team had 200 yards rushing. Give up 200 yards rushing in the playoffs and you lose.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Stacy ran for over 130 yards and Rams team had 200 yards rushing. Give up 200 yards rushing in the playoffs and you lose.

Wait...we gave up 200 yards rushing to the Lambs and we still won? What's that say about your team? LOL Next year we'll spot you some points to make it competitive. Oh poor Lambies...hahaha

We lost 3 games all year...give us a break on the stats. Win's are the only stat's that matter. ;)

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Wait...we gave up 200 yards rushing to the Lambs and we still won? What's that say about your team? LOL Next year we'll spot you some points to make it competitive. Oh poor Lambies...hahaha

We lost 3 games all year...give us a break on the stats. Win's are the only stat's that matter. ;)

It says as I said before the Rams started their 3rd string QB and nearly won on the last play of the game.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
You're a fucking troll hombre. You want to talk about how the Cardinals beat us on an incomplete pass that was ruled an interception? You want to talk about how we've lost once in the last two years at home and how that effects things going forward, please do, but you need to say something with substance to back that up and not repeat the same shit over and over like a troll.

You want to talk about recent Seahawks history, lets talk abou the last two times you've been to Century Link. Seriously. We completely and utterly destroyed your team. We raped your team so bad it made Thomas Jefferson blush. What has changed that would make you think anything but a three-peat is in order? Seriously. Give me a legit reason why it won't be the same? Same team. Same coaches. Same fans. Same defense BUT playing even better.

You want to come on here and contribute and discuss football, please do, but if you're going to be a trolling cunt, you can pack your cherry and apple boxes and GET THE FUCK OUT!
Wow, you know, that really hurts.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It says as I said before the Rams started their 3rd string QB and nearly won on the last play of the game.

What else...did the center have hemorrhoids and the punter was having minstrel cramps?

Jesus...how many excuses do you need for a loss. We've been losing starters all year and you don't here that from us. You overcome and adapt! I'm glad the Lambs didn't fight in WWII; we'd be speaking German.

Come on now...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
What else...did the center have hemorrhoids and the punter was having minstrel cramps?

Jesus...how many excuses do you need for a loss. We've been losing starters all year and you don't here that from us. You overcome and adapt! I'm glad the Lambs didn't fight in WWII; we'd be speaking German.

Be glad that the Rams are the only NFC West team to win the super bowl this century.:p

Reaction score
Rams 3rd string QB starting his first game for Bradford and Seahawks BARELY won. Better bring more than that in the playoffs.

Coming from the guy whose team hasn't been in the postseason since 2004. What is that? 10 years now?

We don't need advice on how to play in the playoffs from someone who hasn't been there in a decade.

Reaction score

Stacey rushed for 130, the Rams had 200 yards rushing and you still lost... at home... Yay for moral victories #lifeofaramsfan

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Stacey rushed for 130, the Rams had 200 yards rushing and you still lost... at home... Yay for moral victories #lifeofaramsfan

Yay for super bowl victory……right you wouldn't know. #not ONE championship ever:p

Reaction score

Yeah, and how'd your boy Klemens do in that game? Less than 50% completion, 158 yards, no TD's and 2 picks! So he played like a 3rd string QB.

Reaction score
Yay for super bowl victory……right you wouldn't know. #not ONE championship ever:p

Now you sound like a 9er fan. Please, explain the relevance of past Championships that happened over decade ago and how they influence this post season. Right, they don't.. #learntousehashtags

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Be glad that the Rams are the only NFC West team to win the super bowl this century.:p
Now now now. Let's not go talking about Superbowl victories. It's a sore point with them. We don't want to rub it in their faces that they have never won a Lombardi. That would be really bad form. And you never know, they just might win one this year, they have their trophy case all ready.

7aab31eeaab81737c7dad0584a19eb77.jpg

Top Bottom