• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice Washington Post Article on Pete Carrol and the Seahawks

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Lol, seriously?

We've been in the playoffs the last three seasons, winning 13, 11, and 12 games. We are the reigning NFC Champs. We just knocked off Aaron Rodgers and the Packers in GB, in January. (And don't give me that 8 win crap, when Rodgers was out most of the season).

We are about to advance to NFC Championship game for the third time in a row, where we will send either you or the Saints packing.

But my team sucks?

When you lose, then you suck...it's the playoffs. Only the last winner counts...loser.

Don't worry, you'll have your non-sucking stats to comfort you very soon. ;)

Stay strong peaches.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Did that 3rd string QB have a freaking NFL contract on an NFL Team?

Last year our rookie QB played an entire season?

Your team should have thought about possibly starting a 3rd string QB at some point...freaking Foley wasn't a starter and look how well he did.

Excuses excuses.

Did your rookie QB play an entire season last year…..why ask me? Don't you know? What's the relevance of that?

As for the first game the Seahawks barely won. They didn't dominate. With their starting QB they gained 14 points. Rams had a one sided offense and came within a yard of winning. You act as if the score was 140 to 9 rather than 14 to 9. How many other teams rushed for 200 yards in a game against your defense this season?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Did your rookie QB play an entire season last year…..why ask me? Don't you know? What's the relevance of that?

As for the first game the Seahawks barely won. They didn't dominate. With their starting QB they gained 14 points. Rams had a one sided offense and came within a yard of winning. You act as if the score was 140 to 9 rather than 14 to 9. How many other teams rushed for 200 yards in a game against your defense this season?

Did we win or not? Answer the question!

Even when the stats are not in our favor we win...period. We don't quote all this BS 3rd string bullsh!t.

Matter of a fact why didn't you win if you racked up so many stats? That's right, you just suck. That's the definition of not getting the WIN.

Just suck it up and move on...we beat you twice...it might as well have been 140-9 because the win loss column stays the same.

My advice is, next time have a better third string QB. ;)

Hawks for life...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If you only measure your past by the trophies your team won, I wonder if you'd be such a fan without them? Seahawk fans are TRUE FANS...We didn't get gifted a wining team and then signed up. We suffer and still support the team. .

Want some cheese with that whine? Rams fans have endured the worst period of losing football in the history of the NFL and we don't throw around the "true fans" nonsense. Whats next? Your mom calls his mom? :poop:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You're proving my point. Klemens isn't the reason we almost lost. The reason we almost lost was because of your defense and our inept offensive line (starting a LG at LT, a back-up LG at Center and a rookie 7th round pick at RT) against a couple of elite pass rushers and an upper tear front 7. Those aren't excuse, those are legitamite reasons for our offensive struggle. With our offensive line unit we couldn't get any push in the run and couldn't keep Wilson upright.

Despite all of that. Despite Stacey rushing for 130+, despite us needing a big play on offense and a last second goal line stand on defense, we still won. That's what seperates a 13-3 Championship caliber, #1 seed in the NFC team and a 7-9, last place in the NFC West team.

I see it another way. Had Bradford started the Rams would have handed the seahawks their most lopsided loss of the season.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Did we win or not? Answer the question!

Even when the stats are not in our favor we win...period. We don't quote all this BS 3rd string bullsh!t.

Matter of a fact why didn't you win if you racked up so many stats? That's right, you just suck. That's the definition of not getting the WIN.

Just suck it up and move on...we beat you twice...it might as well have been 140-9 because the win loss column stays the same.

My advice is, next time have a better third string QB. ;)

Hawks for life...

You don't know if the Seahawks won? Here's a stinky fish head for you. Good birdy.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
When you lose, then you suck...it's the playoffs. Only the last winner counts...loser.

Don't worry, you'll have your non-sucking stats to comfort you very soon. ;)

Stay strong peaches.
Well, then you suck worse, having not made it past the divisional round most recently. So your suckage beats our suckage.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well, then you suck worse, having not made it past the divisional round most recently. So your suckage beats our suckage.

Everyone knows there's more sucking in SF than anywhere else...not that there's anything wrong with it. Hahaha...

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Everyone knows there's more sucking in SF than anywhere else...not that there's anything wrong with it. Hahaha...
I don't know. I understand that Seattle is a big draw for that kind of thing.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We are about to advance to NFC Championship game for the third time in a row, where we will send either you or the Saints packing.
But my team sucks?

About to advance to the NFC Champ game? Are you seriously looking right past the panthers?? in their house? Even after they spanked you at home? Wow, you really are delusional to put it nicely. I am REALLY rooting for the Panthers now... As much as I'd like to see the 49ers back here in the Clink for the rubber match, IF WE BEAT THE SAINTS, just to see your sorry ass back on the huddle when you lose.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey, I remained loyal through the Erickson, Nolan, Singletary years, so that should at least qualify me for membership in the "I was a fan even when my team sucked" fanclub.

Really?? Funny you should mentioned that. I noticed you came here on the Huddle Nov, 2008. Ironic, isnt it? That was the year 49ers sucked ass 7-9, and the year prior 5-11, and also the year that Singletary become the HC. Just how loyal were you then?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
just to see your sorry ass back on the huddle when you lose.

Oh, I would expect him back by the draft or at the latest early August.

I actually prefer the rematch over their loss to the Panthers.

Reaction score
I see it another way. Had Bradford started the Rams would have handed the seahawks their most lopsided loss of the season.

Because Bradford has been so dominant against the Seahawks. Klemens could've been wearing a #8 Bradford jersey and I don't there woudl've been any doubel takes.

And really? What IFs? Had we had our Pro Bowl LT, our All-Pro Center and our starting RT, the game would've been a lot more lopsided regardless of who your QB was.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
About to advance to the NFC Champ game? Are you seriously looking right past the panthers?? in their house? Even after they spanked you at home? Wow, you really are delusional to put it nicely. I am REALLY rooting for the Panthers now... As much as I'd like to see the 49ers back here in the Clink for the rubber match, IF WE BEAT THE SAINTS, just to see your sorry ass back on the huddle when you lose.
Pretty much, that is my right as a fan. The team doesn't have that benefit, but I do.

OP
SF 16 8 80

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Really?? Funny you should mentioned that. I noticed you came here on the Huddle Nov, 2008. Ironic, isnt it? That was the year 49ers sucked ass 7-9, and the year prior 5-11, and also the year that Singletary become the HC. Just how loyal were you then?
Actually I came to the original Huddle in 2006.

Reaction score

He must've jumped on that JT O'Sullivan band wagon lol.

God I remember how delusional 49er fans were back then. After being our punching back for half a decade, they beat us on a last minute FG in Seattle with some QB off the scrap heap and they were back to prominance. They were proclaiming him to be the next Joe Montana. Then we returned the favor with Leonard Weaver catching and running for a couple TDs on their ass at Candlestick. I remember thats the game Singleterry send Vernon to the locker room with his tail between his legs. I remember the broadcast guy saying "Look at Weaver! It must be the shoes" in reference to his green cleats.

Top Bottom