• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Beating a dead horse, but what the heck

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
We won't have to sell the house to get Flynn because he is a free agent. The only way we'd have to give up anything is if the Packers franchise him, which I think is highly unlikely.

S

Seattlehawk94

We won't have to sell the house to get Flynn because he is a free agent. The only way we'd have to give up anything is if the Packers franchise him, which I think is highly unlikely.

We can get him for no comp....GB has bigger fish to fry in terms of using a Franchise Tag on people....

Seahawks 2011: Win and Get Flynn!

Reaction score
I can dig it.. this team is heading in the right direction. Add a guy like Flynn, and you definitely won't get any worse.

I'm pretty sure EVERYONE will agree.... Flynn > Jackson.....

Reaction score
I think you can win with Jackson, sometimes in spite of him and from time to time because of him... I think you can take a guy like Landry Jones, who's viewed as a bit of a project with very high upside, and let him learn the offense from Jackson.

OP
Seahawk28

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, even IF we had the chance to get Barkely, it isn't going to happen this year. He's staying his Senior Year

Top Bottom