• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carroll on the QB production

S

Seattlehawk94

I love when he rolls out, he either tucks it or throws
it away...Nothing more exciting when 4 runs in a row are called for and the only passes he calls are for the QB to run around and chuck it out of bounds.."Making plays with his feet!"

Time for Change...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hey guys, not everything is so cut and dry. Its not all black or all white... Just like the president and our QB.

^That's a stupid joke that means let's not continue this course of dialouge.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
And Romney is just like Flynn, he doesn't have the job he wants and may not ever get it.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
At least Flynn had two regular season games. That's more than Romney can say. He's got even more people duped than Obama does.

And here is a nice quote from that moron Paul Ryan: "Unlike the Seattle Seahawks last night, we want to deserve this victory."

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
"Hey Wisonsin, how to you feel about unions now?" -someone on facebook last night.

Reaction score
At least Flynn had two regular season games. That's more than Romney can say. He's got even more people duped than Obama does.

And here is a nice quote from that moron Paul Ryan: "Unlike the Seattle Seahawks last night, we want to deserve this victory."
Def won't get them Washington votes, but both of our states were going to vote blue anyways cause we gotta have our bike lanes, humane societies and gay unions. Might get them Wisconsin now.

Reaction score
If Romney wins everyone will be saying the same exact things about him in 4 years that people are saying about Obama now. The President is just there to sign papers, make speeches and look good. The problem with our government lies in Congress.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Just like Flynn, Romney may lose out to inferior talent.

Hey. That's your boss you're talking about. lol

I do however think a couple of things:

1. Wilson is the superior talent. The question is whether he can capitalize on that talent.
2. I guess if you are talking about the talent of lying, then, yes, Romney is better. I just don't get how THIS is the guy Republicans thought could beat Obama. And what do people who support Romney go to bed thinking? "I can't wait to elect someone that got rich by saddling companies with tremendous amounts of debt!" I'm sure that strategy will work out wonderful for the US, electing one of the biggest private debt creators of all time, because we don't have a problem with debt in this country. Bravo. But I wouldn't expect most people to rationalize that out. For most it is Romney v. Obama. Republicans v. Democrats. Most don't realize it should be politicians v. the public. The only thing a politician cares about is getting re-elected. And to that extent, they will say what they need to directed at the voters that will re-elect them. The "fight" between the two parties is just a ploy to dupe the American public into keeping the status quo.

S

Seattlehawk94

Romney lies...But at least he has an authentic birth certificate..

Obama reminds me of a Latin baseball player, not only was he born in Kemya but he's probably 10 years older than he says he is..

"I AM 12!"--Most epic birth certificate ever...Miguel Tejada and Barry Obama relate to that guy.."He's legit!"

S

Seattlehawk94

I wonder if Rust has a "Drivers License" written in crayon that says "I AM 5'10"!" (As Dockett said on KTAR: Russ is 5'10", yeah in platform shoes..) on it...Because if you do that..You are "legit"...Carroll believed it...

Reaction score
And since Obama put a "pay freeze" on all Federal jobs for 4 years, being a Federal employee, doesn't sit well with me.

Top Bottom