• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Carroll on the QB production

Reaction score
Then again, Republicans have been historically worse for Fed employees. Im screwed either way.

Reaction score
Makes sense from an employee perspective.
Well yeah, from a tax payers perspective, its great. However, my 3% annual pay increase doesn't amount to anything when you compare to the billions given to the banks, the Goldman Sachs, the Rothchilds, etc.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL. Seriously? Come on man. I'm as big of a "don't trust the government" as they come, but this one is played...

Besides, have you seen Romney's birth certificate and examined it to be authentic? ;)

I believe Mitt isn't a closest jihadist who is willing to sellout Israel to his Koran reading pals..

Really Obama and Rust are just my favorite whipping boys, hate them both do why hide it? I know he was PROBABLY born in the USA but its funner to say he wasn't..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Really Obama and Rust are just my favorite whipping boys, hate them both do why hide it? I know he was PROBABLY born in the USA but its funner to say he wasn't..

I guess it would just get old hating all the time. Because, let's face it, neither are likely going anywhere any time soon.

S

Seattlehawk94

I guess it would just get old hating all the time. Because, let's face it, neither are likely going anywhere any time soon.

Only hate 50% of the time...Get it right..

Though for Rustbucket and Barry Soetoro I make exceptions...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i still say we need a wr BADLY...our wr's were consistently covered the whole game. if the wr's cant get open then whose the qb supposed to throw the ball too

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score

Ok, that article is sick and confirms exactly what I thought was going on. PC is protecting Wilson's integrity (and his own) by not allowing him to get into trouble. He has a tight hold on his reigns. That is BS. It will keep Wilson looking just good enough not to bench him. PC pisses me off, I think Flynn could complete this team and lead us to the playoffs but that isn't PC's plan. WTF is his plan? Is he going to administer growth hormones to grow the baby bigger?

If Wilson isn't capable of the job get him out of there. We've got a damn good defense and Special Teams that has to babysit!!

We've been extremely fortunate thus far but we can't seriously expect the defense to win every game.

Reaction score
Pete Carrol doesn't want to take the training wheels off, he knows his son will crash, break his neck, be paralyzed and drink out of a straw for the rest of his life.

Meanwhile he has an older son, who knows how to ride a bike without training wheels. Yet he's forced to just sit and watch as his older brother rides the only bicycle they have and he rides it with training wheels on... And he still sucks.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
All very good points but no one can "slow jam" the news like Obama.
Qlove and DMB, thats how he got my vote ;)

Reaction score
Ok, that article is sick and confirms exactly what I thought was going on. PC is protecting Wilson's integrity (and his own) by not allowing him to get into trouble. He has a tight hold on his reigns. That is BS. It will keep Wilson looking just good enough not to bench him. PC pisses me off, I think Flynn could complete this team and lead us to the playoffs but that isn't PC's plan. WTF is his plan? Is he going to administer growth hormones to grow the baby bigger?

If Wilson isn't capable of the job get him out of there. We've got a damn good defense and Special Teams that has to babysit!!

We've been extremely fortunate thus far but we can't seriously expect the defense to win every game.
What we have is Pete wasting current potential for the sake of grooming the little choochoo that could...

Reaction score
You could. That's fine. Open up the flood gates and let's see what the kid can do. We need to put this thing to bed.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep. I have zero problem with putting Flynn in if Wilson can't get the job done. I just don't think you can say he can't get the job done if you are playing it safe with him all the time and not letting him play.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We get behind in a game, and he will be forced to go pass heavy. Deep down I want to see that, because I think RW can be really good., but as long as we are winning I dont care how he plays as long as you doesnt turn the ball over.

Top Bottom