• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Baseball!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Well I'm probably going to move the draft back.. If we don't get someone by sunday morning I'm moving it back a week. Someone get ahold of Irish and get him in on this... I must be desperate :lol: :lol:.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I moved it back to 8:45... That's about all I can do man... You might want to prerank your players because all of the good time slots are taken.

Reaction score
Bob-
Thanks that will work I'm normally out by 11:30 (Eastern) at the latest. So 11:45 gives me time to get home and get the computer started. I'll be fine thanks again and sorry for all the headaches!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Just did a mock draft on yahoo to see what they're all about... I hope I can get a team like the one I just drafted:

1. Hanley Ramírez (Fla - SS)
2. Johan Santana (NYM - SP)
3. Chase Utley (Phi - 2B)
4. Carlos Lee (Hou - OF)
5. Justin Morneau (Min - 1B)
6. Aramis Ramírez (ChC - 3B)
7. Álex Ríos (Tor - OF)
8. Víctor Martínez (Cle - C,1B)
9. Francisco Liriano (Min - SP)
10. James Shields (TB - SP)
11. Vernon Wells (Tor - OF)
12. Adam Dunn (Was - 1B,OF)
13. Jon Lester (Bos - SP)
14. Erik Bedard (Sea - SP)
15. Chad Qualls (Ari - RP)
16. Brandon Morrow (Sea - SP,RP)
17. Raúl Ibañez (Phi - OF)
18. Matt Lindstrom (Fla - RP)
19. Chris Iannetta (Col - C)
20. Mike Aviles (KC - 2B,SS)
21. Adrián Béltre (Sea - 3B)

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Hey 096 I noticed you have 2 guys on the DL, but you're not using your DL spots... You can pick up 2 more players if you use those.

Reaction score
Bob-
I didn't know we had the DL spots and I didn't want to ask and sound like a retard, but how do you put them on the DL? Thanks for letting me know we can place players on DL. :) I told you I suck at fantasy baseball lol.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Bob-
I didn't know we had the DL spots and I didn't want to ask and sound like a retard, but how do you put them on the DL? Thanks for letting me know we can place players on DL. :) I told you I suck at fantasy baseball lol.

When you edit your team, move your player by clicking the colored box as if you were going to bench them, then instead of a bench spot, a new spot listed "DL" opens up, move them there and you get an extra roster spot

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Thanks just saw that! I've seen it so much, but thought it was Bench slots lol. Thanks for pointing it out guys!

Haha no problem, yeah it took me a long time to get used to Yahoo a few season ago, but I actually like the system.

Reaction score
Yeah I like it now a lot more :) rofl. I was just to the point where I was like dang I got Joe and A-Rod what do I do if something happens? I mean bad enough Xavier is hurt and not looking too well for him so I just officially cut him.

Top Bottom