• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HAWKS NEXT OPTION IN THE DRAFT!!

Idahawk

Reaction score
That would be horrible.

The Jets either dump Rex and that Staff , which they would have done by now I think or they make a huge change at the QB position.Players are calling Sanchez lazy and not worried about being benched. I'm not sure if he sucks or if he is just under coached and the pressure of New York is to much. PC did say he wasn't ready when he entered the draft and maybe he meant maturity who knows. But he did play well for PC and he would return to west coast and family and a fresh start. I don't want another game manager either but I think PC would get more out of him then Rex has, if it happened.

The Houston QB situation is going to become a story as well if Yates takes them deep into the playoffs, Shaub could be dealt, Matt Moore in Miami , Christen Ponder. I mean there are dozens of things that could happen.

Reaction score
Yeah not too crazy about Russell Wilson. I did watch the Rose Bowl and he did a pretty good job, but he did it against 2 freshmen corners and a d line that was about half the size of the Wisconsin O Line. Plus he's too small, 5'11" 191lb.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah not too crazy about Russell Wilson. I did watch the Rose Bowl and he did a pretty good job, but he did it against 2 freshmen corners and a d line that was about half the size of the Wisconsin O Line. Plus he's too small, 5'11" 191lb.

Yeah he lacks in size that is his biggest downfall. But in that game he was harrassed qute a bit and was able to make good throws and decisions under pressure.

Sanchez is a prototypical average game manager type QB. He outplays his ablility which I think is a product of both coaching and geography. I think he would do better if he was managed better, which PC would do, but still I think though he's a team guy, he suffers from overinflated ego.

Reaction score
Not to mention the most productive back in college football this season. Although his height is typical of what you see from QBs that can run, his height won't play as big of a factor for him as it will for Kellen Moore. I'm not crazy about Wilson or RG3, I guess I prefer a more prototypical type of qb, an ability to scramble would just be a bonus. That's kind of why Cam Newton is such a freak of nature, best of both worlds... pprototypical size (maybe bigger, and built like a linebacker) plus the ability to not just scrammble, but run.

Reaction score
Idk why, I have no logic to back this,,, but I have this over gut whelming feeling that RG3 will be a really good QB in the league. I just hope he doesn't go to a messed up franchise like Washington, Miami or Oakland.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Players are calling Sanchez lazy and not worried about being benched.

Only a couple players called him out and did not even have the balls to put their names to the criticism. Even more players and the Jets owner came out in support of Sanchez. After going to the AFC Championship two years in a row, I do not see a huge change happening this off season. Maybe next. I could be wrong, I dunno.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we need to either draft DeCastro, Fletcher Cox, or Quinton Coples (if he's there.) Cox is a small reach but I think he's an upgrade over Alan Branch. Coples would be a nice addition and he played DT as well as DE and would help Clemons with the pass-rush. If you don't take Flynn, maybe take a chance on Tannenhill or Foles in the 2nd but I don't think I would. We have a lot of options really...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Coples would be great, but he wont be there at 11. I like Melvin Ingram at that spot, he can play inside and out, he's a 'dancing bear' as mayock would say, he is versitelle and athletic. Ex- running back, and has amazing hands. I could see him being like a mebane or rocky bernard type but quicker and at the end.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I know you had to have watched the rose bowl, most of us did I'd imagine? How about that Russell Wilson Kid? I thought he played awesome, Ive heard he's kind of a sneaker pick. I'd like see Hawks get Flynn and even back fill with another QB in the draft, let em fight it out in camp for that final qb spot.

Manning really is on my list either, I just threw him in there because he's an option others have discussed.

I must of had a crystal ball out or something on this one, mind you we HADNT EVEN SIGNED FLYNN when I posted this....

Top Bottom