• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HAWKS NEXT OPTION IN THE DRAFT!!

Noah Garguile

Huddler
Reaction score
As I hear about the Seahawks drafting a QB on every blog, I continue to wonder if we are going to be that bad to get one of the QBs. I know this question has surfaced many times and people have come up with many different answers. So here is my question, If we can’t get Luck or Barkley (no shot on either in my opinion) or the emerging RG3: do we settle with the next best option and go with the non-mobile Landree Jones (Ok Qb) or do we go with a big time receiver like Justin Blackmon, Ok St (Blackmon and Syd Rice opposite sides is fun) or better yet get one of those nasty DE from the Carolinas (Quinton Coples, UNC or Melvin Ingram, S. Carolina. Just a thought, let us know your thoughts?

OP
Noah Garguile

Noah Garguile

Huddler
Reaction score
Where have you heard we might sign Flynn, haven't heard this?

Reaction score
Just us Huddlers on here speculating. Not too far fetched if you think about it.... think Schneider, GB connection and Flynn will be a FA.

OP
Noah Garguile

Noah Garguile

Huddler
Reaction score
I love idea, just don't know if we have seen enough of him to make him our future

Reaction score
Who knows man but he's played more games in the NFL than Barkley and Luck. He did pretty good too. Not saying he's a sure bet, but he's no less "proven" then they are.

Reaction score
Idk what it is about him, but something screams Haaselbeck to me..... and its not the GB connection or the first name.... He just seems like he's a very smart guy. He and Hass aren't the moat athletic QBs, but seem to understand the game really well. Im having a hard time putting it in words. I was impressed with the way he played against NE last year. Not saying he's the next Peyton Manning, but I wouldn't be mad if the Hawks signed him and took their chances with him. Can't be much worse than Tarvaris or Charlie.... right??

S

Seattlehawk94

Been calling for Flynn since last year...Would be a great addition...The guy has proven he can play the QB position in this league...Packers wouldn't miss a beat if he had to take over..

Reaction score
Woah, I don't know about that... I mean there's a huge difference between being able to "play the QB position" and Aaron Rodgers lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

The talent around him is good enough that losing Rodgers they could still win without a slip up ...Green Bay is just that much better than everyone else...Not saying they'd be the exact same but they would still win...

OP
Noah Garguile

Noah Garguile

Huddler
Reaction score
So lets just say we did pick up FLYNN, who would you want in the DRAFT then?

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Just us Huddlers on here speculating. Not too far fetched if you think about it.... think Schneider, GB connection and Flynn will be a FA.

I'm not sure what this means. But i posted this article a week or so ago,they are saying we might pick up Flynn.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-an-old-pattern-to-land-their-new-quarterback I think that if Barkley or Luck isn't in our reach via trade or otherwise ,then they should just get Flynn. He looks pretty good.Can't be any worse than what we have now.

Reaction score
Still though, that article is total speculation. Regardless, id be happy.

And Bob, Flynn didn't lose that game. The GB D couldn't stop the Pats. I didn't look it up but off the top of my head I recall it being a high scoring game. But yes, with Rogers they are a 14-2 or 16-0 team. With Flynn, they're a 10-6 or 11-5 team.... they'll still win imo

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Still though, that article is total speculation. Regardless, id be happy.

And Bob, Flynn didn't lose that game. The GB D couldn't stop the Pats. I didn't look it up but off the top of my head I recall it being a high scoring game. But yes, with Rogers they are a 14-2 or 16-0 team. With Flynn, they're a 10-6 or 11-5 team.... they'll still win imo

Your right about how he played in that one particular game,these are the two games he got extended time in. Not a whole lot to go on.

L 3-7

• @​
  • NE
L 27-31

Top Bottom