• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

HAWKS NEXT OPTION IN THE DRAFT!!

OP
Noah Garguile

Noah Garguile

Huddler
Reaction score
I would be suprised if Blackmon was still there at 15-18...very suprised

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i think theres no way the rams could pass up on kalil given how much bradford has been getting roughed up...they do need a WR really REALLY bad but there is always at least a few good available in every offseason

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Been calling for Flynn since last year...Would be a great addition...The guy has proven he can play the QB position in this league...Packers wouldn't miss a beat if he had to take over..
en

dumbest thing i heard in a while...FLYNN is a proven qb??? he had some nice outings but thats rediculous. Defenses had absolutely no tape on the guy..get real

S

Seattlehawk94

en

dumbest thing i heard in a while...FLYNN is a proven qb??? he had some nice outings but thats rediculous. Defenses had absolutely no tape on the guy..get real

Defenses have tape on the guy...Not regular season save for that NE game but they have plenty of his preseason reps and the guy pisses off Green Bay defenders because he plays scout team like A-Rodge did--like it's the Superbowl...Dude "Rudy's up" every practice and works his ass off...

Dumbest thing I've heard here in awhile is mooks bashing the idea of Flynn over wasting a pick on another Dan McGwire because outside of Luck they are all wastes...Just like last year when all of you wanted Gaybbard, Crappernick, and the rest outside of the Red Rifle and $cam..How'd those picks turn out?

Or the mooks who think we shoulda taken Dirty Bustchez...Yep..."Studs" one and all...

Reaction score
I like Landry Jones this year, but not as an opening day starter. He probably needs a year or two on the bench.

S

Seattlehawk94

Then it's a wasted pick...Only teams that have a Favray are allowed to use a 1st Round Pick on a QB to sit...We don't have that luxury..

Reaction score
Why waste the pick on a Landry Jones type? Proven or not, Flynn is a guy who has sat on the bench behind a SB champ and an all pro.

Sign Flynn, we have the $$. He's already put in his time on the bench. Have him and TJack battle it out... if Flynn doesnt work out, you didn't waste a pick and you can try to draft Barkley next year. No?

Reaction score
Flynn is as proven as Rodgers was before he took over as a full time starter...

No one is saying he's a guaranteed commodity, but he is more "proven" than ANYONE coming out of college. He's actually played in the NFL.

Reaction score
To say Flynn has proven anything is very premature. But #one is rght, he's more proven than any college QB. Personally I don't look at Flynn and see a guy with a virtually limitless ceiling like with Rodgers or anything like that. I see a guy who has an ok arm and isn't all that mobil. That doesn't mean he can't be a succesful QB, Hasselbeck seems to be a pretty apt comparison. They have comparable skill sets and size, but remember the early days with Matt. I was really young at the time, but I seem to recall Matt being bench for Kitna a few times.

Reaction score
Flynn is looking pretty good so far today. Proven or not, I'd say he'd be a noticeable improvement over Tarvaris. We win at least 3 more games this year with Flynn as QB.

Top Bottom