• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hello Everyone

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm a Hawk fan from Grays Harbor, Been a Hawk fan for many years, My dad first got season tickets in the king dome when I was about 10 or so, don't remember exactly what year. Zorn was still QB. I got my own seats when they opened Seahawks Stadium (still pissed they changed it to Qwest). My dogs are named Blitz and Taima, Win lose or draw I am a diehard fan that supports the team. Looking forward to talking Hawks with all of you. Super Bowl XLVI here we come.

Mike

S

Seattlehawk94

Solid pet names! Welcome to the site man!

Only thing that sucks is like XL, XLVI is going to be in a cold weather city...Just our luck....LOL....Always wanted my first Superbowl to be a real vacation---like in a WARM WEATHER CITY....Ah well...Just will have to enjoy the fact the Hawks are there, right?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome. Just in time for the offseason. In someways the offseason can be better than the regular season. Although I would take the regular season every time. Just sayin'.

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Offseason better for me too, it's not hunting season and i don't have any fantasy football teams to worry about. And it's only been a couple days and the Hawks are making some big moves already, hope everything works out.

And yeah, we gotta go support the team for their next Super Bowl, the 12th man mad a very disappointing non-appearance last time in Detroit. I didn't get to go to that one either, I was totally counting on my dad to get drawn after having season ticket for 20+ years, but that didn't work out an the old lady wouldn't let me mortgage the house so I missed out. But shes gone now so I should be able to make the next 1!

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Nice picture in his last game ever as a Seahawk.

I'm assuming last game since his last year was 2000. The background is clearly Husky stadium and it's a night game. We only played one primetime game that year at home(Buffalo Bills) on Sunday Night football where Flutie went ape shit on us.

Sucks someone bet before the year we'd go 6-10, I said they wouldn't. They were 6-9 going into that game why I remember it so vividly.

Yes I was 15 and making football bets so sue me. I have been gambling on sports since I was 12.lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

HAHA.....That was the single worst acting I've ever been at a game....Rogers returned a KO for a TD and pretty much that was all we did....It was raining, the weather sucked but not as bad as the Faiders game the week before (which was played in a worse downpour and was actually at night after halftime KD)....I actually spit on a Bills fan talking shit and about 20 other people in my group joined in...Fucked up thing...Dude just stood there getting spit on and talking more shit...Fuckstick....Ah, ghetto days...haha

Reaction score
I was at the Raider game in Husky Stadium... It was freezing and pouring down rain and mee and my uncle were like 10 seats away from being under cover. He got fed up and we left early, we were losing by 8 when we left and I said" all we need is a safety and a TD and we'll win!" But he wasnted to leave and I was only 10 or 11 at the time so I had to go with him. We took the park and ride so we were out sitting on the bus and everyone gets on the bus hoopin and hollaring and we ask them what happened" WE GOT A TD and a SAFETY AND WE WON!" Lol couldn't believe it.

OP
seahawkblitz

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I 'll never forget a Raider game at the kingdome, the Hawks were getting trounced and I was the one that wanted to go home, "Geez dad, everyone else is leaving"! Then Warren Moon led a furious 4th quarter comeback and the Hawks got a big win as all the fans were filing back in from the parking lot. Good thing we didn't leave.

S

Seattlehawk94

That would be the shootout game where Daryl Williams KILLED Rickey Dudley...Greatest fucking hit EVAR....Was LOLing at every Faiderfan there after that hit....They didn't say SHIT back...

That rain game: I was running Bonnie Bernstien coffees from the lakeside endzone snack shack during TV TOs....Told her I'd keep her covered when I was by the fence in pregame....She is sooooo fucking hot....Gave me an autographed unbrella signed by her, Gumbal, and Phil Simms after the game for it...She broke like 5 umbrellas because it was so windy that day, it was 35 degrees, the wind was like 25-40MPH the whole time, and the rain was a monsoon type rain....One of my favorite games ever...

Top Bottom