• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I caved

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
kdawg2980;54977 said:
Yes not trying to piss everyone off(probably already have) but we should get a current player(not Kearney) and get someone who doesn't suck(not Tatupu).

I suggest having Hasselbeck(face of the franchise) and Earl Thomas(Most likely face of the franchise on defense for years to come).

Otherwise makes the site look outdated and people might not join.

Yeah i think Thomas and hass bout be good

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;54984 said:
You are right. Inaccuracies was an "inaccurate" choice of wording. For that I apologize. A more accurate phrasing would have been something regarding being either unwilling or unable to look at the picture in a holistic manner.

As for Morris and Strong v. Alexander, I have combined all three players' receiving states from Pro-Football-Reference.com so we are on exactly the same page:

Alexander-Strong-Morris.png

So clearly, your statements about Strong and Morris catching more passes than Alexander are not "accurate." Morris only caught more in 2007 when Alexander had the club on his hand. Would you throw to an RB with a giant cast on his hand? Strong caught more in 2005 (barely) and 2006. But there are likely more plausible explanations than the "Alexander is a crappy pass catcher" rhetoric.

I have read your blog and seen you do some good analysis. It would be nice to apply that here and come up with better reasons for Alexander's drop off in reception numbers than the aforementioned rhetoric.

And I too have seen Alexander "alligator arm" passes. But I have seen a lot of other running backs, WRs, TEs, whatever do the same.

And what are we not counting with Alexander v. Williams? 2006 and 2007? Fine by me. Only strengthens my argument. We can count Williams, too, if you would like. So Alexander becomes the third best pass catching back in franchise history.

As for 2005 MVP, lots of teams have ridden strong running games and good defense to championships. Hasselbeck got the long term priority because in the long term, he is definitely more valuable. Teams that have ridden a running game and defense to a championship without a good long term quarterback tend not to be consistent season in and season out. The Baltimore Ravens are a good example. They were all over the place until Flacco came in.

I'll agree to disagree before this keeps getting even more heated. As for the point about a club well he had more receptions in 2007 than 2006 and just one fewer than 2005.

Amongst the 32 starting running backs I"m sure 2004-2007 he ranks near or the bottom at pass receptions.

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
To be fair on the Strong comment he had more receptions in 2005 and 2006 then got hurt like in the fourth game of 2007. His replacement Leonard Weaver that year had 39 receptions. So from 2005-2007 our fullbacks had more receptions than he did.

S

Seattlehawk94

No, was just saying because I am pretty sure that is where 94 was coming from. When you talk about RB's you don't just include rushing stats.

Exactly....

In 2005, you could have plugged an average QB in and likely still had a lot of success. See: New York Jets. In 2005, Alexander was the MVP.

Not SUPERBOWL success....Alexandria was GREAT in 2005, but it's more of "you plugged an average RB in and likely still had a lot of success".....We weren't a "powerhouse" without Matthew....Without Matthew we don't get Homefield and probably choke another postseason away...

Doesn't matter cause he was such a good pass catcher he didn't have to score as many touchdowns rushing. SA couldn't even block

His version of a block was letting someone fly by for a clean shot at Matthew and then smiling his ass back to the huddle...

He only ran hard in the end zone when that benefitted him and him only.

Hence me calling him "The TD Vulture"...He was only good in the Red Zone...

His quotes after that group won their first division title together really pissed me off. He was more focused about a fucking rushing title than winning a fucking division title.

cAAAAAAAAA caaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA...That's what Vultures say....

NFC Championship Game MVP

There is no such award...

Sorry for the swearing

Why?

Oh by the way the Franchise felt Hasselbeck back then was more valuable hense him getting resigned after 2004 while Alexander was franchised. Holmgren dangled Alexander out there for a second round draft pick and nobody bit. You think teams would have traded a second for Hasselbeck, Jones or Hutch? They couldn't say yes fast enough.

A Franchised Player is a 1st Round Pick....

And I'd like to see something about Holmgren dangling Alexander for a second round pick. I had not heard that before and would like to read up on it.

He didn't....

As for only running hard in the end zone because it benefited him and him only, can you explain how touchdowns benefit only the player and not the whole team?

When the rest of the team does the heavy lifting on a drive and some smiling asshole who dove prior to getting hit when he was running between the 20s didn't do shit just to run hard inside the Red Zone, kinda not a "team benefit"....If Alexandria WASN'T racking up gimme TDs Matthew wins NFL MVP that year and is challenging Marino's since broken record of 48 TD passes....

Dude POUTED if they ran a bootleg or a pass play in the Red Zone....He ALWAYS wanted to add to his little stat whore numbers....He probably COST more TDs due to the defense knowing his attitude and the fact he pushed Holmgren around that season by pouting if he didn't score....Josh Brown should send him a fruit basket every year just for that reason made his job easy kicking short FGs..

Feel free NOT to post.

Damn dude.....What's got into the Luke Skywalker of the Huddle? hahaha...You're supposed to bring balance to the Force! LOL....Remember, you're the Lightside and I'm the Darkside..hahaha....

How many "MVP" backs get pulled on third downs for a slow aging fullback? Mack Strong was always the lone back because he could block better.

Only on 3rd and Long....Morris was in ALOT on 3rd and Short...

Why? because he disagrees with you? Look at Alexander's years 2004-2007 he was downright terrible as a pass catcher.

He went to the Darrell Jackson School of Pass "Catching"..lol...He finished second in his class to Kornrows Robinson..haha

He was a joke as a pass catcher....That offense was BUILT for a Roger Craig/Ricky Watters type player....If you look at film he was NEVER covered in a passing situation...He was basically out there ALONE most of the time because the defense didn't fear him, causing wear and tear on his QB because they could rush another LB...

You are assuming his reduced pass catching was a result of being a poor pass catcher, which clearly was not the case as I have proved and you have only speculated.

Talk to anyone who played the Seahawks then! Most said the ONLY time a DC was worried about Alexandria was INSIDE THE RED ZONE, most of his stats were on the backs of teammates....Ever wonder WHY no one ever mentions him or is even FRIENDS with the guy? Did you see his "return" as a Deadskin? Only Holmgren even went as far as to talk to him in the pregame....Basically watched him with the binocs the whole pregame workout and only Holmy went over to say "HI" which last all of 10 seconds...His poor blocking/pass catching was due to the overwhelming need to "get in the statbook"...He cared less about a win or loss or his teammates as long as his statwhore ass "got his numbas"...

Again, you are making baseless assumptions. Holmgren himself even said he got away from passing because he had such a strong run game. That explains Alexander's drop in receptions more than your "terrible pass catcher" theory...

SO what exactly made the running game "Strong"---got a hint...His name is the same word....Add in a great OL and a QB who teams thought was the main thing to stop and that's where it came from..

Warren's 1992 1,000 yard season was much more impressive than Alexandria's 2005 due to the fact Chris had NO OL, and NO QB....He EARNED those 1,000 BY HIMSELF....Alexandria was a system RB much like Olandis Gary, Ruben Droughens, Mike Anderson, etc. etc. etc. in Denver...You could've plugged one of us in there with some of those holes and we'd have gotten 700 and that's us out of shape internet jockeys.....He had the 2000s version of "The Hogs" to run behind....Any AVERAGE NFL back could run for 1,000 behind that OL with Strong out in front of them...

Why don't you guys start a thread about someone that's actually on the team.

Why? This is fun actually....And funny as fuck as well....

Shaun was what he was, one day he'll raise the flag before a game, everyone will cheer, then we'll never see him again.

Wonder if he needs help raising that flag? Oh wait...It's behind the Endzone so he'll actually TRY hard...When he does, I'll give him a Bronx Cheer and hope he doesn't infect the rest of the current team...When he raises the flag wonder if Casey Cokehead TrickorTreat will be there preaching the whole time while Shauna smiles that shit eating grin of his...

he was a stand out player on the best team we've ever had. enough said.

He will stand out.....As the most selfish player after the Boz....

And Shaun will probably be a ROH member.

After others...Chad Brown, Walter Jones are next...

No probalbly about it...Statwhore or not he does hold the franchise TD record so yeah...

Both of these guys made the NFL networks top 10 draft busts.

Now I don't get why they put Bozoworthless in as a "draft bust"...He wasn't taken in the REAL NFL Draft, he was as Supplimental (keyword for him: mental) pick...

Because everyone agrees on Boz and Mirer (at least I think everyone does...).

Unless they are hardcore idiots or like to argue for the sake of argueing....Personally they were both shit....Rick was as nice guy and you never want to see that happen to someone who is really not a "look at me" type person and someone who really was humble...He sucked but....He wasn't like..

Bozoworthless who played a HUGE part of this franchise almost becoming the Anaheim Seahawks...Dude was the begining of the timeline for this franchise almost falling apart...

Probably so. I don't think I'll get called out for calling either one of those guys a pile of shit!

Nope....As a person though like I said, Mirer was solid....Bozworthless was a fuckstick both on and off the field....Met him once and the guy still thought he was hot shit...Told him "Cold as Ice" wasn't just the name of his movie---summed up his acting "ability" as well....Basically he flashed me a dirty look and I told him "I hope steroids does to you what it did to Lyle Alzado" and he walked away...haha...

I'd rather have Kerney on there than Lofa lol.

Likewise...He's married to Lisa "makes my Gangle undangle"...lol

Definitely need Shaun Alexander. He was the BEST player on the team during the Super Bowl run.

And our MVP now is Kelli (with an "i" with a heart over it) Jennings is our MVP now...lol

aww come on man, just let it die lol.

Search old threads...This topic NEVER dies.....It's like cat with a million lives...

I mean Boz wasn't the bust that most see him as because I hate calling a guy a bust due to injuries.

Remember when I said "argueing for the sake of argueing" about 4 sentences up? DING DING DING...Winnah Winnah Chicken Dinnah!

He WAS the bust most see him.....Dude was more roided up than Jose Canseco after a week of working out with Gay-Roid....His "injuries" were him not being on the roids and therefore NOT being the same player we Sup. Drafted...Much like Steve Emptyman, when the roids emptied out of his system injuries set in....Don't think he used Roids? Emptyman's shoesize is 10, Bozworthless's is 9 1/2...You don't grow a huge body without having larger than average feet to be that big and have those size feet you have to be overweight and out of shape...No "in shape" person has that sized body with small feet...Your feet grow to support your natural weight and lifting doesn't matter...You can only get to a certain size from lifting....They were "enhanced"...

Yes not trying to piss everyone off(probably already have) but we should get a current player(not Kearney) and get someone who doesn't suck(not Tatupu).

LOL...No one is "pissed off"....This is the Huddle...Most of us HATE Lofabread....

What "inaccuracies" are you talking about? You mean where you make up stuff I said. You clearly can't read what after 2004 means? you mean that?

You did say something about a "2nd Round Pick" and "MVP of the NFC Championship"....But you've been pretty much spot on for most of your debate..

I love how NOBODY denied my "inaccuracy" about Alexander being a shitty pass blocker. Gotta love that but I guess every analyst and myself is wrong for thinking that.

You make it sound like EVERYBODY is debating you by typing "NOBODY" in all caps....I fact I think it's 60-40 in people agreeing with you...Just sayin....

There is no reason if you have a brain and understand football to think Alexander was more valuable than Hasselbeck in 2005. NONE! The franchise felt Hasselbeck was more valuable and I value Holmgren's opinion on football more than mine or yours!

Holmgren never said ANYONE was more valueable in F/A....He wanted them ALL back....No need to question people's football smarts....Most people that post here know more about football than most hacks in the media....Some may have some wacked ass opinions but...They are just opinons...Fun to debate back and forth, no need to get into it with them personally unless they are noobs who don't know shit and joined to say "DRAFT LOCKER!"..haha....18's been here forever and even his opinion is screwy sometimes (you know I like ya dog!) he's money....Shit, him and I've had more debates here than most people have in a year in real life and it nevers get's personal....In fact I consider him a friend away from this site...

Charlie Whitehurst would be great too. That guy is going to be LEGENDARY.

He won the "Geno Torretta One Win as a Seahawks QB Award"....That says something!

look at the picture in a holistic manner.

Why does this thread feel like an airport? Keep waiting for the Hare Krishna's to show up and hand out beads! LOL

And I too have seen Alexander "alligator arm" passes. But I have seen a lot of other running backs, WRs, TEs, whatever do the same.

Not as regularly as Shauna..

So Alexander becomes the third best pass catching back in franchise history.

In that many years as a starter most AVERAGE RBs would be that high on a franchise's all-time list...

As for 2005 MVP, lots of teams have ridden strong running games and good defense to championships. Hasselbeck got the long term priority because in the long term, he is definitely more valuable. Teams that have ridden a running game and defense to a championship without a good long term quarterback tend not to be consistent season in and season out. The Baltimore Ravens are a good example. They were all over the place until Flacco came in.

We had a damn good defense and a strong passing game which setup a strong running game....That was a special year....When we DIDN'T have a strong defense and couldn't blow teams out forcing them to throw our running game fell apart and our defense fell apart....The strong passing game setup the strong running game and defense....

Whitehurst and Jennings! Best players in seahawks history.

And Jim Moron Jr. was the coach or all-time!

I'll agree to disagree before this keeps getting even more heated.

Why? Does it have to get personal? This isn't Softy's page....You don't have to MAKE it personal....

Amongst the 32 starting running backs I"m sure 2004-2007 he ranks near or the bottom at pass receptions.

I'd look it up but there are so many varibles in there it's not funny....Really there are only a few players who were "starters" the whole time for the same teams and then you'd have to look at: QBs, OL, FB, etc....Too many varibles...

To be fair on the Strong comment he had more receptions in 2005 and 2006 then got hurt like in the fourth game of 2007. His replacement Leonard Weaver that year had 39 receptions. So from 2005-2007 our fullbacks had more receptions than he did.

Which in a WCO isn't bad....Rathman was the same or close when he played with Craig and Watters but...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Damn dude. I'm not going to read all that, lol. (BTW, you have some screwy opinions,too, my friend. ;) )

Fair enough KDawg. I think we both make several valid points, which is why this remains a controversial subject and probably will be for long, long time.

The worst part? This thread makes me look like some huge Alexander homer. I'm really not. Just think he deserves a bit more credit than most on this board give him.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL...ALL of us have screwy opinions...haha...Wouldn't be the Huddle if that WASN'T the case..haha

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55085 said:
No, was just saying because I am pretty sure that is where 94 was coming from. When you talk about RB's you don't just include rushing stats.

Exactly....

In 2005, you could have plugged an average QB in and likely still had a lot of success. See: New York Jets. In 2005, Alexander was the MVP.

Not SUPERBOWL success....Alexandria was GREAT in 2005, but it's more of "you plugged an average RB in and likely still had a lot of success".....We weren't a "powerhouse" without Matthew....Without Matthew we don't get Homefield and probably choke another postseason away...

Doesn't matter cause he was such a good pass catcher he didn't have to score as many touchdowns rushing. SA couldn't even block

His version of a block was letting someone fly by for a clean shot at Matthew and then smiling his ass back to the huddle...

He only ran hard in the end zone when that benefitted him and him only.

Hence me calling him "The TD Vulture"...He was only good in the Red Zone...

His quotes after that group won their first division title together really pissed me off. He was more focused about a fucking rushing title than winning a fucking division title.

cAAAAAAAAA caaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA...That's what Vultures say....

NFC Championship Game MVP

There is no such award...

Sorry for the swearing

Why?

Oh by the way the Franchise felt Hasselbeck back then was more valuable hense him getting resigned after 2004 while Alexander was franchised. Holmgren dangled Alexander out there for a second round draft pick and nobody bit. You think teams would have traded a second for Hasselbeck, Jones or Hutch? They couldn't say yes fast enough.

A Franchised Player is a 1st Round Pick....

And I'd like to see something about Holmgren dangling Alexander for a second round pick. I had not heard that before and would like to read up on it.

He didn't....

As for only running hard in the end zone because it benefited him and him only, can you explain how touchdowns benefit only the player and not the whole team?

When the rest of the team does the heavy lifting on a drive and some smiling asshole who dove prior to getting hit when he was running between the 20s didn't do shit just to run hard inside the Red Zone, kinda not a "team benefit"....If Alexandria WASN'T racking up gimme TDs Matthew wins NFL MVP that year and is challenging Marino's since broken record of 48 TD passes....

Dude POUTED if they ran a bootleg or a pass play in the Red Zone....He ALWAYS wanted to add to his little stat whore numbers....He probably COST more TDs due to the defense knowing his attitude and the fact he pushed Holmgren around that season by pouting if he didn't score....Josh Brown should send him a fruit basket every year just for that reason made his job easy kicking short FGs..

Feel free NOT to post.

Damn dude.....What's got into the Luke Skywalker of the Huddle? hahaha...You're supposed to bring balance to the Force! LOL....Remember, you're the Lightside and I'm the Darkside..hahaha....

How many "MVP" backs get pulled on third downs for a slow aging fullback? Mack Strong was always the lone back because he could block better.

Only on 3rd and Long....Morris was in ALOT on 3rd and Short...

Why? because he disagrees with you? Look at Alexander's years 2004-2007 he was downright terrible as a pass catcher.

He went to the Darrell Jackson School of Pass "Catching"..lol...He finished second in his class to Kornrows Robinson..haha

He was a joke as a pass catcher....That offense was BUILT for a Roger Craig/Ricky Watters type player....If you look at film he was NEVER covered in a passing situation...He was basically out there ALONE most of the time because the defense didn't fear him, causing wear and tear on his QB because they could rush another LB...

You are assuming his reduced pass catching was a result of being a poor pass catcher, which clearly was not the case as I have proved and you have only speculated.

Talk to anyone who played the Seahawks then! Most said the ONLY time a DC was worried about Alexandria was INSIDE THE RED ZONE, most of his stats were on the backs of teammates....Ever wonder WHY no one ever mentions him or is even FRIENDS with the guy? Did you see his "return" as a Deadskin? Only Holmgren even went as far as to talk to him in the pregame....Basically watched him with the binocs the whole pregame workout and only Holmy went over to say "HI" which last all of 10 seconds...His poor blocking/pass catching was due to the overwhelming need to "get in the statbook"...He cared less about a win or loss or his teammates as long as his statwhore ass "got his numbas"...

Again, you are making baseless assumptions. Holmgren himself even said he got away from passing because he had such a strong run game. That explains Alexander's drop in receptions more than your "terrible pass catcher" theory...

SO what exactly made the running game "Strong"---got a hint...His name is the same word....Add in a great OL and a QB who teams thought was the main thing to stop and that's where it came from..

Warren's 1992 1,000 yard season was much more impressive than Alexandria's 2005 due to the fact Chris had NO OL, and NO QB....He EARNED those 1,000 BY HIMSELF....Alexandria was a system RB much like Olandis Gary, Ruben Droughens, Mike Anderson, etc. etc. etc. in Denver...You could've plugged one of us in there with some of those holes and we'd have gotten 700 and that's us out of shape internet jockeys.....He had the 2000s version of "The Hogs" to run behind....Any AVERAGE NFL back could run for 1,000 behind that OL with Strong out in front of them...

Why don't you guys start a thread about someone that's actually on the team.

Why? This is fun actually....And funny as fuck as well....

Shaun was what he was, one day he'll raise the flag before a game, everyone will cheer, then we'll never see him again.

Wonder if he needs help raising that flag? Oh wait...It's behind the Endzone so he'll actually TRY hard...When he does, I'll give him a Bronx Cheer and hope he doesn't infect the rest of the current team...When he raises the flag wonder if Casey Cokehead TrickorTreat will be there preaching the whole time while Shauna smiles that shit eating grin of his...

he was a stand out player on the best team we've ever had. enough said.

He will stand out.....As the most selfish player after the Boz....

After others...Chad Brown, Walter Jones are next...

No probalbly about it...Statwhore or not he does hold the franchise TD record so yeah...

Both of these guys made the NFL networks top 10 draft busts.

Now I don't get why they put Bozoworthless in as a "draft bust"...He wasn't taken in the REAL NFL Draft, he was as Supplimental (keyword for him: mental) pick...

Because everyone agrees on Boz and Mirer (at least I think everyone does...).

Unless they are hardcore idiots or like to argue for the sake of argueing....Personally they were both shit....Rick was as nice guy and you never want to see that happen to someone who is really not a "look at me" type person and someone who really was humble...He sucked but....He wasn't like..

Bozoworthless who played a HUGE part of this franchise almost becoming the Anaheim Seahawks...Dude was the begining of the timeline for this franchise almost falling apart...

Probably so. I don't think I'll get called out for calling either one of those guys a pile of shit!

Nope....As a person though like I said, Mirer was solid....Bozworthless was a fuckstick both on and off the field....Met him once and the guy still thought he was hot shit...Told him "Cold as Ice" wasn't just the name of his movie---summed up his acting "ability" as well....Basically he flashed me a dirty look and I told him "I hope steroids does to you what it did to Lyle Alzado" and he walked away...haha...

I'd rather have Kerney on there than Lofa lol.

Likewise...He's married to Lisa "makes my Gangle undangle"...lol

Definitely need Shaun Alexander. He was the BEST player on the team during the Super Bowl run.

And our MVP now is Kelli (with an "i" with a heart over it) Jennings is our MVP now...lol

aww come on man, just let it die lol.

Search old threads...This topic NEVER dies.....It's like cat with a million lives...

I mean Boz wasn't the bust that most see him as because I hate calling a guy a bust due to injuries.

Remember when I said "argueing for the sake of argueing" about 4 sentences up? DING DING DING...Winnah Winnah Chicken Dinnah!

He WAS the bust most see him.....Dude was more roided up than Jose Canseco after a week of working out with Gay-Roid....His "injuries" were him not being on the roids and therefore NOT being the same player we Sup. Drafted...Much like Steve Emptyman, when the roids emptied out of his system injuries set in....Don't think he used Roids? Emptyman's shoesize is 10, Bozworthless's is 9 1/2...You don't grow a huge body without having larger than average feet to be that big and have those size feet you have to be overweight and out of shape...No "in shape" person has that sized body with small feet...Your feet grow to support your natural weight and lifting doesn't matter...You can only get to a certain size from lifting....They were "enhanced"...

LOL...No one is "pissed off"....This is the Huddle...Most of us HATE Lofabread....

What "inaccuracies" are you talking about? You mean where you make up stuff I said. You clearly can't read what after 2004 means? you mean that?

You did say something about a "2nd Round Pick" and "MVP of the NFC Championship"....But you've been pretty much spot on for most of your debate..

I love how NOBODY denied my "inaccuracy" about Alexander being a shitty pass blocker. Gotta love that but I guess every analyst and myself is wrong for thinking that.

You make it sound like EVERYBODY is debating you by typing "NOBODY" in all caps....I fact I think it's 60-40 in people agreeing with you...Just sayin....

There is no reason if you have a brain and understand football to think Alexander was more valuable than Hasselbeck in 2005. NONE! The franchise felt Hasselbeck was more valuable and I value Holmgren's opinion on football more than mine or yours!

Holmgren never said ANYONE was more valueable in F/A....He wanted them ALL back....No need to question people's football smarts....Most people that post here know more about football than most hacks in the media....Some may have some wacked ass opinions but...They are just opinons...Fun to debate back and forth, no need to get into it with them personally unless they are noobs who don't know shit and joined to say "DRAFT LOCKER!"..haha....18's been here forever and even his opinion is screwy sometimes (you know I like ya dog!) he's money....Shit, him and I've had more debates here than most people have in a year in real life and it nevers get's personal....In fact I consider him a friend away from this site...

Charlie Whitehurst would be great too. That guy is going to be LEGENDARY.

He won the "Geno Torretta One Win as a Seahawks QB Award"....That says something!

look at the picture in a holistic manner.

Why does this thread feel like an airport? Keep waiting for the Hare Krishna's to show up and hand out beads! LOL

Not as regularly as Shauna..

So Alexander becomes the third best pass catching back in franchise history.

In that many years as a starter most AVERAGE RBs would be that high on a franchise's all-time list...

We had a damn good defense and a strong passing game which setup a strong running game....That was a special year....When we DIDN'T have a strong defense and couldn't blow teams out forcing them to throw our running game fell apart and our defense fell apart....The strong passing game setup the strong running game and defense....

Whitehurst and Jennings! Best players in seahawks history.

And Jim Moron Jr. was the coach or all-time!

I'll agree to disagree before this keeps getting even more heated.

Why? Does it have to get personal? This isn't Softy's page....You don't have to MAKE it personal....

I'd look it up but there are so many varibles in there it's not funny....Really there are only a few players who were "starters" the whole time for the same teams and then you'd have to look at: QBs, OL, FB, etc....Too many varibles...

Which in a WCO isn't bad....Rathman was the same or close when he played with Craig and Watters but...

TL;DR lol

Top Bottom