• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If the Rams take Crabtree then we take ?

JGleas

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
vanillathrilla said:
phaZe said:
The Rams have other issues they need to address. If all they needed was WR they wouldn't have another top 5 pick. I could see them doing that just because they know the Seahawks will probably take him if they don't and you don't want the rival getting a guy you know will be hard to cover.

But, until the Combine, it's hard to say if Crabtree is worth that pick anyways.
I think I remember hearing that Crabtree isn't going to run in the combine. It can really only hurt his stock if he does.
I thought the Combine was a requirement by the NFL for incoming draftees. If so, I doubt they would let players skip parts of it for no reason. I think not doing the 40 will hurt him just as much if he does do it and gets around a 4.5 time.
Not a requirement at all. You have to be invited to even go, but you don't have to accept that invitation.

S

Seattlehawk94

You can't argue that Leaf is one of the greatest COLLEGE QB EVER...

Then again, the Fab Five and Michael Black as well as that great Flab Five OL did have alot to do with it...

Actually, now that I think about it....That 1997 Cougs offense might have been one of the best in CFB history no matter who was the QB for that team.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

Then again, the Fab Five and Michael Black as well as that great Flab Five OL did have alot to do with it...

Actually, now that I think about it....That 1997 Cougs offense might have been one of the best in CFB history no matter who was the QB for that team.

I don't know... The 2008 squad's offense was pretty elite :lol:

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Idahawk said:
vanillathrilla said:
OL not an option? Dude you are obviously are suffering head trauma. I'm Done with you.

Ive got head trauma ???? We have like 12 OL and you want to spend our first pick on another one... :lol:

"I'm Done with you. " I want my ring back then ...Beoocth
So in your eyes all OL are equal huh? That is why I think you are retarded. We have ONE good OL player, and he is old and uncertain.

And in your eyes we have only one OL worthy of being on the field ?...And you have personally evaulated our recent draft picks and the rookies we have and made this educated statement .

I'm sorry I don't believe you have a clue about what the hell you just said...your throwing out every OL we have , all our draft picks, free agents and practice squad players, our whole draft system, scouting and talent evaluation process. And your plan to fix that is to draft a LT with our # 4 pick...GOOD ONE, sounds to me like we need to use all our draft picks on OL.... :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

Fuck, what is up with you two?

When I'm asking that kinda question, you know it's pretty fucked up... :lol:

Reaction score
Matt was on NFL Network talking to all the guys and when Sanders (Maybe Sapp, I forgot which one asked) mentioned a guy from Texas named Michael Crabtree who could be a threat for Matt, he avoided talking about Crabtree and went right ahead and said the offense will be good once everyone heals.

I don't know if that shows he doesn't want to comment on the guy or he just doesn't want anyone high up on the Seahawks to think he wants Crabtree.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Fuck, what is up with you two?
When I'm asking that kinda question, you know it's pretty fucked up... :lol:
Just having a hard time understanding what kind of moron says OL is not an option, and that we have depth at that position. I don't think Ida has seen the seahawks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

You are right, I cannot argue that. LOL. Although, when I think of that, I also think of Marques Tuiasosopo. The only player in NCAA history to run for 200 yards in a game and throw for 300. And what has he done since? He became a pro at riding the pine in Oakland, of all places...

S

Seattlehawk94

Lapsoapsosopo was a damn good QB, but he's not on Leaf's level in terms of career and talent in CFB. He never put up the number Leaf did nor did he really do anything Crystal Chandlier, or Steve Peuler did at U-Dubya, he continued a great program.

Leaf took a program from the ashes and took them to their first Rose Bowl in 67 years. There is no comparison.

In truth, Leaf should've been the next Elway.....Lapso is Jason Gesser with more hype...If Jason went to U-Dubya he'd be on the bench with an NFL team somewhere as well. But since he went to WSU he's "undersized" and was never drafted and basically cut after 1 season as the Tittyann's 3rd String waterboy.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well this thread has went to hell in a handbasket...now its about WSU history and Vaginasmella insulting me....I love this place... :lol:

Reaction score
To get back on topic (although I'm afraid it's too late!) we take Oher. Big Dre from Bama is great, but I wish he would've stayed in for his senior year.

But we got someone to fill his place:
F366673.jpg

DJ Fluker, 6'7", 325 LT/NT, will play LT for Alabama next season to replace Andre Smith...

S

Seattlehawk94

Why can't it also be the WSU history thread...lol

I got some good Mel Hein info to add to the conversation... :lol:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Uh....Dude...That's U-Dubya you're talking about.. ;)

You know I thought that after and well like I said I know diddly doo! Wanna talk Syracuse University football though and I'm all ears!

S

Seattlehawk94

Only 'Cuse ball to talk is the Jim Brown and Ernie Davis era....

Jim Brown was an even better lacrosse player if that's possible.

Reaction score
94-
Aint that true, but I think Doug Marrone is bringing us back! Have you seen The Express? If not great movie check it out. Only bad is there are quite some inaccuracies, but overall good movie.

Top Bottom