• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is 10-6 a reality ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well my preseason 3-13 record is out the door so I'm going to go to the polar opposite and have us win out the rest of the season.

And here is why

Redskins - At our home and they are lost ! Should be a beat down and three wins in a row for the good guys.

Eagles - Again a home game and we seem to be able to tame top RBs and WR's . If Vick plays Red will break more then his ribs and if VY plays ET will read that telegraph all day .

Rams - In our house .

Bears- Road game for us , Caleb Haney will lead the air assault for the bears LOL. Teams can't run on us Forte is no superman and we know its coming so its even worse . We beat the bears in another ugly defensive street fight.

49ers - At the link and by now Gore should be out for the season. This game will be our statement and I see the good guys stepping up like the Saints game last year , hell if it works out this game could be a huge game with playoff implications.

Cardinals -Well they have Larry and that's about it.

I like this defense a lot . Red is the leader did you see that stiff arm yesterday ? and Bam Bam is striking fear into the hearts of WR's that want to come into his part of the field . These guys are hitting hard and gaining respect across the league. A young and fast team with nothing to lose is a dangerous thing.

TJ is not going to tear it up in stats for sure and the drops are not helping , but the guy balls and keeps playing injury and all. That shows me something about his heart. He needs to cut loose and wing it and it has to be caught by the WR's

Happy Thanksgiving !

Reaction score
Its POSSIBLE... The Redskins have a really good defense, the Eagles are loaded with explosive players on offense, the Bears will be at home with a good defense and one of the best backs in the league and don't forget devin hester, and the 9ers may or may not need that win.

We're good enough to win those games, but I don't know if we're consistent enough on offense.

Reaction score
That would be hell of a finish. For us to go on an 8 game winning streak, everyone would have to stay healthy and play some of the best football of their career. It's possible but would be one hell of a run.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Holy SHit guys! one game at a time! Its great to dream, but the second we look past the Redskins, is sure to get our asses whooped at home! I heard Hawks havent won 3-in-a-row since '07. Reskins almost beat the boyz who annilated us, so there you go... Skins have a good defense, so it should be a good game. I do love Redskins coming to da 'Clink', so many playoff memories (and wins!) but yeah, I dont even like talking about winning out at this point, team is way to inconsistant. Enjoy the win, and look at the next opponent.

on another note, 49ers play Ravens this week......

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
eagles scare me, our defense has been great this year but i dont know how well theyd hold up against a team as fast as the eagles

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
ROFLMAO

I thought we would lose both of the last two games, although less so the lambs than the crows, but win 8 straight? Uh, no. Didn't this team just lose to Cleveland? But now we can beat Chicago? Probably the number 2 team in the country? Tjack better improve a lot.

I guess Vegas has a high payout for this prop bet, so it might be worth $20... but it would be the Star Wars of reality... Jamie Foxx could play tjack.... maybe Ben affleck for pc.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can see the Bears and the Eagles games being EXTREMELY close/good games. Da Bear's achilles heel is their o-line....and if there's anything us seahawk fans know its how inconsistent teams with shaky o-lines can be. Well see how good our run d truly is when we take on forte and mccoy. My prediction is we lose to Washington and Philly and the rest are wins.

A little off subject: Ever notice Tar Baby and Vick kinda look alike and both wear #7? What do you wanna bet they point this out on thursday night vs eagles?

Reaction score
ROFLMAO

I thought we would lose both of the last two games, although less so the lambs than the crows, but win 8 straight? Uh, no. Didn't this team just lose to Cleveland? But now we can beat Chicago? Probably the number 2 team in the country? Tjack better improve a lot.

I guess Vegas has a high payout for this prop bet, so it might be worth $20... but it would be the Star Wars of reality... Jamie Foxx could play tjack.... maybe Ben affleck for pc.

Uh... They just lost their QB for the season, and he's been playing very well. We can stop the run, that's a game that's very possible for us to win.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Not even a chance. We have no offense,the D is real good and could possibly hold the eagles to a reasonable score.but our qb sucks,he can't process the game at game speed,doesn't see the whole field,can't hit open receivers when he actually does see them.The only bright spot is Beastmode! Unfortunately,we also have Suckmode!

Reaction score
No bob don't you see!!! Pete should be able to win SB two seasons after taking over a team that went 4-12 and 5-12!!! I want a SB contender now.... NOW ! NOW!!! NOW!!!

Patience people.... this is a process. Jim Moras Seahawks would've lost to the Redskins 34-9.... so STFU!!

Reaction score
10 wins assuming they survived the preseason an early part of the season without an injury. Only reason T-jack made it is his mobility, but his mobility is also what caused his injury.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Think about some of those aweful franchises that have been drafting high or have all the talent but still cant get over the hump. Heres a few for ya, TB, Oak, Det, PHilly!, Cinn, NFL is tough man. Cherish those years you get a chance at post season.

I think the hawks will go 8-8 which is what I originally hoped for at the begining of the season due to the extremely tough schedule.

Reaction score
Well obviously it was a step back at QB. But like I said before Matt would have gotten crushed during the preseason and early on during the regular season because the line was really struggling.

Top Bottom