• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is 10-6 a reality ?

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm dead serious. As bad as T-Jack is, he has better mechanics and makes better reads than VY.

I completely agree Bob. VY is CRAP dude.

Tarvaris is a good qb. Is he Aaron Rodgers? Fuck no... But I bet you hated Tarvaris before he even put on a Seattle Jersey. Lets not forget that he had...what?...a week of practice with this team before being thrown out there? Id be interested to see him 100% healthy and a full offseason with similar personel. The front office is fucking smart IMO for bringing in Tarvaris. A: He was cheap. B: He has been in one system his whole career (Alex Smith is a perfect example of why this is a good thing). C: He's got something to prove and KNOWS this is his last chance to be a starter in the NFL. He has shown improvement in a lot of areas since preseason. Would you have rather given an arm and a leg for Kolb??? Ill continue to pray to the football gods for Matt Flynn lol.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
VY was fucking garbage on a EXCELLENT team. If you cant play QB with an elite line and RB you need to get the fuck out.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great advise for T-joke. But we already have that douche. Not even close who is better in my book. T-suck played on an excellent team himself and looked like a retard out there,so i guess according to your goofy standards,i'd take the garbage over the retard!

The word you're looking for is advice. Ill admit your kind of right in the sense that they both had good lines and running backs.....but you truly believe that this team would be more successful with VY?

Reaction score
McCoy is a game time decision, it completely possible that will happen.

And you're right its not close, I'd take T-Jack over Young in a heartbeat.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Its becoming apparent why you left your last forum lol

Yeah, we have 4 T-joke lovers over there. All they can talk about is how they love him. It's gawd awful. I just find it amazing people just continue to make excuses for a so called professional qb.Laughable

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now it all makes sense. You live in Texas. Its hard to say intelligent things when no one around you has an IQ above 100. I call it "contact stupid." Or as my old biology teacher used to say," The organism will adapt to its surrounding ecosystem" or something along those lines..

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude not one of us LOVES TJ. The arguement is that hes better than YOU think he is and DEFINITELY better the VY. Again Texas. Get out of there while you still can!!!

Reaction score
I watch the games every week with 4 other guys,they are mostly cowboy fans. they just laugh their ass off at our qb play.Everyone,that i trust in football knowledge,doesn't agree with you. whatever though.Believe what you want.You could never in your life make a legit argument that suckmode is better that big VY. Watch him kill us tonight. I really hope he doesn't, but he will.

He will not kill us, he threw for 400 yards against a bad Pats secondary. I'm not saying T-Jack is great, but at least he's a leader and understands the offense he's in.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Irrelevant and untrue. Also i see you finally learned to use google! Good for you dude! I lived in Tex-ass for three years so i know what the WORST state in the country is about.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I bet all higher than your though Einstein! Even george bush is 131 Iq, I'm 129 . It sound like yours might be just above your shoe size.LOL Now we are all laughing at that!!

Bahahahahahahahahahaha you just admitted youre dumber than W. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He makes up the best words though i gotta say..

Top Bottom