• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is 10-6 a reality ?

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well crap, listen to this douche. I'm done though, i have people over.

On a positive note for Texas... They have the dumbest and most beautiful women on the planet. My favorite combination ;) No seriously though, besides all the rednecks, close minded thinking, and humidity Texas is ok i guess.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
On a positive note for Texas... They have the dumbest and most beautiful women on the planet. My favorite combination ;) No seriously though, besides all the rednecks, close minded thinking, and humidity Texas is ok i guess.

Well, we love to get rid of brainless libtards whenever possible. You wouldn't fit in down here anyway, you would have your ass kicked constantly. If texans are supposedly dumb, that doesn't say much for you, because you sound like a talking monkey.Planet of the apes dude, you might be one of them.LOL I'm waisting time,so later c**t.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
I bet you became a duck fan last year and a seahawk fan in 2004 huh ballzdeep-inyourmouth?

So your gay? I don't know why i'm even going to answer a question so stupid,but, as i said,i grew up in that liberal shitbox Oregon. More like about 1980 i became a fan of the Ducks,and 1976 a fan of the seahawks. No, you can't lick my ballz, i don't swing your way!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Well your spellcheck sucks, but you have passion and you don't take shit, so I say welcome fellow Seahawks fan. I hope we put a whooping on ol' VY and the rest of those eagle wusses tonight.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Well your spellcheck sucks, but you have passion and you don't take shit, so I say welcome fellow Seahawks fan. I hope we put a whooping on ol' VY and the rest of those eagle wusses tonight.

so now my spellcheck is wrong huh...jesus. Thanks , hope it's a win tonight!

Reaction score
Ballsack is going to fit in here real well. I give you a month buddy. can't wait for 94 to show up and this guy try and start some shit with him lol. It will be epic.

I got a 12pack of some LoneStar beer that says you were kicked off your old forum. And Vince Young was better than Tarvaris last night. Better at throwing picks.

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Ballsack is going to fit in here real well. I give you a month buddy. can't wait for 94 to show up and this guy try and start some shit with him lol. It will be epic.

I got a 12pack of some LoneStar beer that says you were kicked off your old forum. And Vince Young was better than Tarvaris last night. Better at throwing picks.

Nice try #2 , But unfortunately i'm still on the other site. There are just far to many T-suck fans there.They hijack every post with how great he is,and if they didn't count int's he'd have a much better qb rating ,crap like that. I don't argue with people without a reason. Plus,i've already told hawkfan that he was right about the tj,vy thing we were arguing about. If you don't like it,feel free to not say anything to me!!!

Reaction score
Clever play on the name... you're a witty one. I'll stop talking to you, i cant match your wit.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Bahahahahaha. The funny thing is i thought of 94 also with this guy. Where has the Dark Lord been these days? Must be hiding somewhere in the outer rim after Hawksfan defeated him in an epic sabre battle. Ballsdeepinhismouth is an alright guy. IMO it takes a real man to admit when hes wrong and he did just that.

Reaction score
Nice try #2 , But unfortunately i'm still on the other site. There are just far to many T-suck fans there.They hijack every post with how great he is,and if they didn't count int's he'd have a much better qb rating ,crap like that. I don't argue with people without a reason. Plus,i've already told hawkfan that he was right about the tj,vy thing we were arguing about. If you don't like it,feel free to not say anything to me!!!

Actually, you told me that. I started that discussion, hawksfan escalated it lol.

Top Bottom