• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LOST THE BATTLE, BUT WILL WIN THE WAR~

Idahawk

Reaction score
Maybe I'm being naive and way to optimistic but I'm not worrie about resigning Wilson. I expect the Seahawks will extended him before he becomes a FA. I expect it will be a big contract but I don't expect Wilson demanding anything crazy like Flaccoesque. I could be way off but Wilson seems like the type of guy that would take $12 million a year and leave the team with some wiggle room to resign other guys. He wouldn't cripple the team for an extra few million that he doesn't really need. I think he'll sacrifice a couple million to win a few Championships.

Wilson will play for love and duct tape wallets , they can donate his pay to charity .

Now that's naive and optimistic , lol

If the man brings a Super Bowl to Seattle he'd never have to spend a dollar of his own money ever again.

Jimmy Hendricks , Bruce Lee , Pearl Jam , Russell Wilson

Top Bottom