• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My wife says

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It is troublesome, isn't it. Next thing you know some middle school team will petition for membership.

Sucks to get beat by an inferior team that wins the Super Bowl.

Win a SB in this Century then come talk to us. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Envy is spending all day posting on the teams board you most fear.

I'm going to get my SB ring sized, we can catch up later.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Don't I know it man. You have no idea.

Genius, then you admit you're a worse team...we beat you 2 out of 3 times. I know it hurts, but you'll get over it one day little fella.

This year try to do more than talk the talk and then get spanked in real life.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Envy is spending all day posting on the teams board you most fear.

I'm going to get my SB ring sized, we can catch up later.

Either you mean the Seahawks are going to spring for replica rings given to fans (which I know first hand is pretty cool if done right) or you are delusional?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Genius, then you admit you're a worse team...we beat you 2 out of 3 times. I know it hurts, but you'll get over it one day little fella.

This year try to do more than talk the talk and then get spanked in real life.
No no no, you admitted that the Seahawks are an inferior team, and I simply agreed with you. :roflmao:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Either you mean the Seahawks are going to spring for replica rings given to fans (which I know first hand is pretty cool if done right) or you are delusional?

After wining the trophy, nothing is delusional. I mean if it was done in the last 20 years. ;)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I think he means his virtual superbowl ring.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No no no, you admitted that the Seahawks are an inferior team, and I simply agreed with you. :roflmao:

It's called sarcasm...we beat the highest scoring team in history and closed you out. What could be better.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think he means his virtual superbowl ring.

Yeah, the sky is the virtual limit.

Both of you are like two jaded ex-girlfriends. How about you find a nice 49er board out there because you're wearing out your welcome on this one.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It's called sarcasm...we beat the highest scoring team in history and closed you out. What could be better.
Is that what it is? For a moment there I thought you might be coming back to reality.

Oh, I don't know. Striving for No. 6 instead of No. 2 maybe?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Both of you are like two jaded ex-girlfriends. How about you find a nice 49er board out there because you're wearing out your welcome on this one.
We like it here. The entertainment value on our own boards just doesn't compare. :)

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

No need to be so cranky. Here's a pic of the Cardinals 2011 replica ring and it is sweet. 39 grams in weight zinc coated brass
show_picture.pl

Top Bottom