• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My wife says

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Ah, so you like gold. You're halfway there. :)

:roflmao: Maybe Blue's boss dumped more work on him for attending the parade? If their 12th man can get the Seahawks to spring for free replica rings he will be even happier. I tried to post a pic of the Cardinals 2011 replica that was given away on opening day but again no go.:mad: Take my word for it its really nice. A super bowl one would be sweet. You should try to get some traction with that now while the iron is hot so to speak.:tup:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
:roflmao: Maybe Blue's boss dumped more work on him for attending the parade? If their 12th man can get the Seahawks to spring for free replica rings he will be even happier. I tried to post a pic of the Cardinals 2011 replica that was given away on opening day but again no go.:mad:

No it's because this is a non-paying gig. This is a Seahawks board, if he wants to troll constantly he should find a 49er board to do that on. And his absence would free up 85% of the moderation on this site.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
No it's because this is a non-paying gig. This is a Seahawks board, if he wants to troll constantly he should find a 49er board to do that on. And his absence would free up 85% of the moderation on this site.
That would be terrible. Less work = downturn in Seattle economy.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
:roflmao: Maybe Blue's boss dumped more work on him for attending the parade? If their 12th man can get the Seahawks to spring for free replica rings he will be even happier. I tried to post a pic of the Cardinals 2011 replica that was given away on opening day but again no go.:mad: Take my word for it its really nice. A super bowl one would be sweet. You should try to get some traction with that now while the iron is hot so to speak.:tup:
I've considered buying a Niners replica, but it would probably just sit at home. That kind of ring is a bit gaudy for me. Of course, I only wear the wedding ring, that's it.

Edit: on the other hand, I could wear it on game day, give the Niners extra mojo.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

I thought it was a labor of love? What is the absolute worse thing he has posted (without being too specific)? I haven't seen anything that is against the rules. I'm not here for a good amount of time that you left coast types are in the evening but still haven't seen anything over night.

Last edited:

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought it was a labor of love? What is the absolute worse thing he has posted (without being too specific)? I haven't seen anything that is against the rules. I'm not here for a good amount of time that you left coast types are in the evening nut still haven't seen anything over night.
It would probably be the Seahawks logo in the shape of male genitalia. Didn't seem that bad to me, but I deleted it when informed it violated the rules.

Which brings to mind another question. I have searched this site high and low for rules regarding content of posts, and have not been able to find anything. Anyone know where they are located?

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
That would be terrible. Less work = downturn in Seattle economy.

Blue says he lives in Tacoma, WA, like the Toyota pickup, which probably smuggles maple syrup and hockey pucks from Canada.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Blue says he lives in Tacoma, WA, like the Toyota pickup, which probably smuggles maple syrup and hockey pucks from Canada.
Tacoma. Trying to recall who from the old board lived in Tacoma. Anguish maybe? Or was it Mason? Can't recall.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I've considered buying a Niners replica, but it would probably just sit at home. That kind of ring is a bit gaudy for me. Of course, I only wear the wedding ring, that's it.

Edit: on the other hand, I could wear it on game day, give the Niners extra mojo.

I don't even wear my wedding ring. Haven't for many years. Kept having to take it off with work then lost it. Such a pain in the butt. Used to wear a watch too, have a sweet one but with a cell phone its not necessary.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't even wear my wedding ring. Haven't for many years. Kept having to take it off with work then lost it. Such a pain in the butt. Used to wear a watch too, have a sweet one but with a cell phone its not necessary.
Yep, I gave up watches in the early 90s, when I got my first pager. Now that thing was a pain in the butt.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
It would probably be the Seahawks logo in the shape of male genitalia. Didn't seem that bad to me, but I deleted it when informed it violated the rules.

Which brings to mind another question. I have searched this site high and low for rules regarding content of posts, and have not been able to find anything. Anyone know where they are located?

Yah the genitalia would be pushing it (pun intended);) but the rules don't cover potty mouth writing from what I see around here.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yah the genitalia would be pushing it (pun intended);) but the rules don't cover potty mouth writing from what I see around here.
I think it depends on who you are. Selective mouth washing out with soap around here.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Tacoma. Trying to recall who from the old board lived in Tacoma. Anguish maybe? Or was it Mason? Can't recall.

I didn't know you were from the old board. I remember joining as Talk Hawks then it was changed to Seahawks Huddle which shot itself in the foot then its reincarnation as this Seahawks huddle. That original Talk Hawks site was cool. Mason and Anguish really had a great site going. Some real characters and it was a lot of fun.

OP
R

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep, I gave up watches in the early 90s, when I got my first pager. Now that thing was a pain in the butt.

I knew a guy who's girlfriend insisted he call her pager for a minute every day during her drive home from work to get her primed for her homecoming.;):laugh:

Top Bottom